Thirteen

Stefan looked at Cecilia as she was reading. Edward watched Stefan kiss his little sister causing him to smile. She's never been this happy before, but he was happy that she was with her soulmate. "Sister?" She looked at him. "We may have a problem."

"I know." She says as Stefan had her turning around. "Mother is up to something and I know she's going to do something that may gets us killed."

"Which won't happen?" Stefan says. "I won't let anything happen to Cecilia."

The blonde looked at him smiling. "I suggest you two do something for a few days because whatever mother has planned is not good." He says. "Maybe recreate the 20s for her, Stefan. I know of this place where they host 20s night. Take her there and away from mother, but come back in a few days if I call to tell you something happened."

Cecilia looked at Stefan. "Let's go." She says. "I want to spend sometime with you away from the drama."

Stefan picked her up causing her to laugh. "I'll go anywhere with you." He tells her. "Forever."

Kissing him, Stefan carried her upstairs as Edward went to get ready for the dance. They knew that their mother was up to something, but he has to keep Klaus alive. Especially with what their mother has planned.