Two

Arriving in Mystic Falls, Stefan looked at Cecilia as she was asleep against his chest. He was going to do everything right by her. That even means that he will kill Elena or anyone who brings harm to his mate. There was one thing he needed to do. Release Edward. Her brother. Seeing that they arrived at the school, Stefan shook Cecilia awake. "Cece."

"Hmm."

"Time to wake up."

Cecilia woke up and looked at him smiling. "So, it's time to meet Elena."

"Ignore her." He tells her. "I have someone that I'm getting to know."

Cecilia smiled as they got out. The three Mikaelsons stood beside Stefan as they looked at the school. "Let's go in."

Rebekah saw Stefan take her sister's hand and smiled. They walked towards the school waiting for the right time to go in. Cecilia looked at Stefan. "Did you really mean it?" She asked. "That you want to know me."

"Yes." He says. "We are, after all, soulmates."

Cecilia smiled as she knew, he meant every word.
~~~
They heard Klaus compelling someone causing the soulmates to look at one another. "Let's go in." Stefan says taking her hand.

"Let's make this a game." She tells him. "You go in first make her think you are still in love with her then I'll walk in and prove her wrong."

"How about I'll just give you a signal?" He says making her smile. "That way, I can just walk up to you..." he back her against the wall "and kiss you."

Cecilia smirked as she kissed his cheek. "I'm going to have so much fun."

"Agree."

Cecilia stood near the door as she heard Elena saying Stefan's name. She saw her brother looking like he was ready to kill till she shook her head at him causing him to watch. "Cecilia, baby, can you come here please?"

Elena was confused. Yes her and Stefan broke up, but she still loved him. When a stunning blonde walked in, Elena watched Stefan appear in front of her and kiss her. "Stefan!"

"Elena, I broke up with you way before the ritual because you have feelings for my brother." He looked at the blonde beside him. "Cecilia, she's my soulmate."

Elena glared causing Cecilia to appear in front of her. "What? Can't stand that Stefan moved on."

"You compelled him."

"No, I didn't." She tells her. "I was daggered when he found me." Cecilia walked over to Stefan who put his arms around her. "He felt the bond."

"I'm knowing her."

Klaus looked at Elena. "Enough with this game." He says as Rebekah dragged in Tyler.

Cecilia didn't move as Rebekah handed Tyler over and walked over to Elena. "The other one was prettier."

"There's another one?" Cecilia said. "First Tatia and now this one. Who else?"

Rebekah forgot to explain everything. "I'm sorry sis, I'll tell you more or Stefan can."

Stefan grabbed Cecilia and pulled her to the side to tell her everything that she missed out on. The blonde was shocked that all this happened while she was daggered. Elena watched Stefan move her hair behind her ear before kissing the blonde. She glared as Stefan is her's. "Try something to hurt my sister, I will kill you."

"Stefan, baby, I'm thirsty."

"I've taken care of that, Cecilia." Klaus says as they saw two teens. "Stefan, meet the original rippah. Your soulmate."

Stefan looked at Cecilia as she grabbed Diana and started feeding off her. Elena became terrified as they both fed from Chad and Diana. She watched as Diana's head fell to the ground as the blonde looked up with blood on her face. Stefan dropped Chad's body and looked at Cecilia, who was looking at him with lust. Elena watched the two kiss causing her to glare. "See, Stefan doesn't have to be compelled. He knows what he needs to do."

"That's because Cecilia..."

The blonde grabbed Elena's throat glaring. "Don't say that I compelled Stefan when I didn't."

"It's my nature, Elena. Learn to accept it and move on."

Elena couldn't believe what she was hearing. The blonde dropped Elena and went to Stefan's side as they left. Elena knew she had to start planning before she loses Stefan.