🌈 New Friend?! 🌈

Sun waved bye to the kids while they were waiting to get picked up.  After all the kids were picked up sun went back into the daycare. He started to pick up toys and lose items such as crayons, paper and glitter glue!

"Oh golly I LOVE glitter glue!" Sun was so excited to finally get glitter glue again since it was banned by officer Vannessa. She is very strict on Sun, but only because she cares for him, he gets the glitter glue stuck in his wires and its always a struggle to get it out. So, Officer Vannessa had to ban glitter glue from the daycare because it was affecting Sun.

DINGSun had gotten a notification from Officer Vannessa

DING
Sun had gotten a notification from Officer Vannessa. He had checked it to see what it was. We're getting u a helper at the daycare! Sun was surprised he wondered who it would be. He thought maybe it'll be one of the other animatronics! He was hoping it wasn't Monty Gator he's pretty scared of him. He has treated the other animatronics unfairly. He would never think it would be a new animatronic.

DINGJust letting u know its gonna be a new animatronic here let me send u his blueprint and concept designs!"Woah!"

DING
Just letting u know its gonna be a new animatronic here let me send u his blueprint and concept designs!
"Woah!"