《 Chapter 4 》

Pomegranate woke up to her alarm clock going off, surprisingly not from an argument. She looked at the time at her clock on the wall and saw how early it was for anyone to be arguing. '5:32 am..? Why am I up so early? I usually wake up at six or seven in the morning... whatever.' Pomegranate thought to herself and just turn off her alarm clock as it started to piss her off. She didn't know why she actually had an alarm clock, she usually wakes up to Licorice and Dark Choco fighting. She groaned as she looked at the window in her room, and looked at the alarm clock. She grabbed the alarm clock, and got out of her bed. She walked over to her window and opened it, the fresh air felt nice. She hasn't been outside the mansion in a while so that be nice this morning. She grinned as she threw her alarm clock at a tree near the mansion, the tree was a dark green color with some blue birds that always sat on it. Pomegranate hated those birds but she didn't know why, maybe because they remembered her too much of Starfruit. Pomegranate took a deep breath as she stuck her head out of the window to feel the wind in the atmosphere. Pomegranate smiled a little as the wind was messing up her hair and made it fly in the air. 'I wonder why the weather is so much nicer in the morning than it is in the afternoon. I guess I'll never know, I never paid attention to science in school.' She thought as she sighed and looked at the area around her, the dark obsidian colored gates that surrounded the Mansion. The little violet mushrooms growing in the pointy grass near the gates, some black and red themed cake pup bowls so the dogs could eat, a little garden area with little tiny pomegranates that Dark Choco planted, and some wafflebot pieces everywhere from Strawberry Crepe being reckless with them. She sighed as she knew that they weren't doing their part to take over Earthbread but at this point she didn't care. She just wished she didn't betray the people she actually trusted, like Starfruit. She stuck her head back inside her room as she closed her window and put her curtains over the window to keep any light out of her room. She was barely awake so just in case any light got in, at least it would be blocked a little bit. She got back in her bed and stared at the ceiling. She didn't know what to do, she was... bored. She hadn't been bored since forever but this time, she truly didn't know what to do. She decided she was going to get more sleep realizing that it was probably almost six in the morning.

*Time skip to 9:52 am.*

"Fucking hell!" Pomegranate heard Strawberry Crepe yelled as it woke her up. She rubbed her eyes as she looked at her clock to see the time. '9:52? Damn, still early.' She sat up as she walked over to her vanity and looked at herself. Her hairy was messy but pretty at the same time, her eye-bags got worse then the last time she checked, and her clothes were all wrinkled from her moving around in her sleep. She grabbed her hairbrush and started to brush her hair softly when she remembered what Licorice had said. "And that stupid hairstyle of hers..." Pomegranate said quietly and brushed her hair more violently then before, she hated the way people always made fun of her hair. But in general, she just hated Licorice. His presence made her furious with rage but she didn't know why. Maybe it was his clothes that he wore, Maybe it was his hair-style, or maybe it was his personality. She put down her hairbrush as she grabbed two hair-ties but put her hair into tiny buns of the side of her head. She got dressed as she looked at the time again on the clock. '10:00 am. Everyone should be out of their rooms right now, but I'm not. Huh, the one who is usually productive is not.' She thought as she walked out of her door to see everyone being just fine and their normal selves. That was until Dark Enchantress walked in the room, everyone went silent. "Pomegranate cookie... where were you thismorning? Too busy doing something?" Dark Enchantress asked with a stern tone in her voice, Pomegranate knew she didn't know how to tell Dark Enchantress that she was sleeping so she didn't. She lied... to her again. "Master, Please forgive. But I was just thinking about your plan to take over EarthBread." Pomegranate said as she saw Licorice mocking her and Strawberry Crepe giggling. Dark Enchantress sighed as she looked at Pomegranate with a calm look on her face. "I appreciate the concern, but you've already done your part. I suggest you start thinking about more of the others plans than MY plan for EarthBread." Dark Enchantress said as Pomegranate nodded and just like that. Dark Enchantress was not even in sight anymore, but however whenever she left the room. Pomegranate felt like she shouldn't have lied in that moment. She's lied to her multiple times but she felt so... terrible when she did to Dark Enchantress. "I'm so sorry, Master! I'll do better!" Licorice mocked as Pomegranate snapped out of her thoughts and heard everyone giggle a little. Pomegranate felt furious as she wanted to strangle Licorice so hard to the point where he couldn't even breathe and die quickly. "Wow, real clever." Pomegranate said as she glared at Licorice acted like he was scared. It just made Pomegranate more furious as she held onto her mirror even more. She walked over to Licorice as she pulled onto his Rags as he realized that she wasn't joking. "Shut the fuck up before you might be able to talk with your damn Vocal cords." She said as she let go of his rags as she rolled his eyes and nodded slightly. She glared at him before she started to walk off to somewhere, she didn't know where though. She just wanted to be as far away from Licorice as possible. 'Ugh, I hate him so much. He can go die for all I care, he's so annoying. Why can't I just be myself without someone mocking me?' She thought as she opened the Library door and closed the door behind her. She knew that the no one went into the Library so she decided to go in there to have time to herself. She looked at how many few books there were on the shelf since no one went in here, not even Dark Enchantress went in here. It was dark in there and you couldn't go a step without hearing a creak from the flooring. Pomegranate walked over to the books as she saw a book about the cookie war years and years ago. 'Why is there a book about the cookie war? Everyone knows the damn story.' She thought as she grabbed to see what the book to see if it was a children's book or one of those fiction books. But when she saw the author she knew it was neither one of those, the author was Pure Vanilla. She stood there in surprise, she didn't know that Pure Vanilla wrote a book but most importantly. Why did Dark Enchantress have this book? She hated Pure Vanilla with a passion, so why did she have a book with him as the author? She stared at the dusty book for a while as she didn't know what to do with it. She walked over to the light switch and flicked it on. The lights flickered for a moment before finally settling down to being dim and not bright at all. But that didn't really matter to her, she opened the book as she sat in one of the chairs in the Library and read. She wanted to know why he wrote this book. No, not wanted to know. She needed to know why he wrote this book.