《 Chapter 6 》

Pom woke up to Poison Mushroom and Strawberry Crepe playing a game with each other. She rubbed her forehead as she looked at her window to see it was bright outside. She groaned as she remembered the note that Dark Enchantress wrote for her. She had to take care if everyone whether she liked it or not, and that she did not like. She got out of her bed and grabbed her usual clothes but when she did she thought of something. 'Why did Dark Enchantress want to battle the ancient cookies again..? She's tried multiple times in the past and she's failed everytime but why did she randomly want to disappear without telling anyone else? Why did she write a letter to me of all these cookies..?' She thought as she walked out of her room and saw that everyone was out of bed. "Look who finally wanted to wake up!" Strawberry Crepe yelled as Pomegranate glared at them and they rolled their eyes. Pomegranate walked into the kitchen as she saw Dark Choco there drinking some liquid. "Do you know where... Dark Enchantress is..?" He asked as Pomegranate simply noded as she opened a cupboard and grabbed a marbled Kettle. "Yes, in a note she wrote to me. She said she was departing for a little while and would not not back until later notice." Pomegranate said formally as Dark Choco nodded slowly and took another sip of his drink. "So, she left you a note in your room. What... time did you find this... letter..?" He asked as Pomegranate shrugged her shoulders and went over to the sink. She placed the kettle over the drain and turned on the sink to let water get into the kettle. "I... I don't know certainly, but I'm pretty sure it was near nine or ten in the afternoon I found the note." She said as she turned the sink off and grabbed the kettle full of water. She put it on the stove and let it warm up before if starts to boil. "What are you drinking?" Pomegranate asked as Dark Choco finished the drink and walked over to the sink and start to wash the black and red mug. "It was coffee, coffee with creamer." Dark Choco said as he put it in the sink with the other dishes. Pomegranate sighed as she heard the kettle go off, she knew it was ready for the tea to be added. She grabbed some loose tea and put one heaping of a table spoon in. "Oh, I didn't know you drank coffee every morning." Pomegranate said as Dark Choco shrugged his shoulders and almost walked out of the kitchen but before he did he said. "I don't usually drink coffee infront of... everyone." He said as he left the room and left Pomegranate alone. She didn't really have a strong friendship with Dark Choco since of all the fights they have had themselves. She grabbed a Tea cup from the cupboard along with a saucer. She usually drank tea every morning to calm down her nerves before she had to deal with everyone. But lately, she's barely been doing anything and she doesn't want why. She poured the tea into the white marbled tea cup and turned off the stove. She took a sip of her tea as she looked around to see if anyone was around and no one was. She sat on top if the counter as she knew this wasn't much like her but it reminded her of when she was a kid. She took another sip of tea until she burned her fingers on top of the cuts. "Shit..." She whispered as she put down her tea cup and waved her hand frantically around. She managed to make the burning stop but the cuts still hurt for some reason. Where the cuts deep? Most likely not, all she did was touch some really sharp glass. She finished her tea as she got off the counter and put her cup in the sink. She was walking out of the kitchen when she heard someone call her name. "Pomegranate!" Red Velvet screamed at the top of his lungs. Pomegranate froze as she never heard Red Velvet scream anyone's name in the mansion. "What do you absolutely need, Red Velvet?" Pomegranate asked as Red Velvet ram towards her as fast as he could. "Could you do a favor for me?" He asked as Pomegranate shrugged her shoulders. "Depends on what you want me to do for you. If it's absolutely stupid and dumb then no, like me making your bed." Pomegranate said as Red Velvet shook his head and responded immediately. "Well, I was wondering if you could take care of Chiffon while i go outside the mansion for a little while. Could you do that or is that stupid to you?" He asked as Pomegranate rolled her eyes and just simply smiled a little. "I can take care of him for a little while but after an hour I'm going to ask Rags to take care of him. Okay?" She said as Red Velvet noded and started to run away. "Thanks, Maroon Bitch..!" She heard him yell while running outside the mansion. She never thought she would hear Red Velvet say those words, she smiled as she never heard someone say 'Thank you' to her. She saw a tiny little dog run to the door and scratch on it, Pomegranate knew who it was immediately. "Chiffon..!" She said outloud on accident but it caught his attention. She realized that it caught his attention. She knew that could be the way that she would make him come over to where she was. "Chiffon! Come here!" She said over and over again until Chiffon was at the bottom of her outfit. She picked him up as gently as she could, she didn't know what to do with him. She walked away from the door as she soon found Strawberry Crepe and Poison Mushroom drawing together. She thought of an idea that might keep Chiffon and the two cookies entertained. "Hey you two, do you want to play a game?" She asked the two nodded and let Chiffon out of her arms and onto thr ground. "Well, why don't you try playing tag with Chiffon!" She said as Strawberry Crepe, Poison Mushroom, and Chiffon all knew what she meant and they all started running after each other. She giggled as the three of them ran out the door as Pomegranate walked behind them. She started giggling as they all were getting licked by Chiffon and softly being bites by Chiffon in a playful way. Pomegranate sat on the steps of the mansion that led to the Mansion, thinking about whatever came to her mind. 'I wonder what it's like being their age! Still being able to run as fast them... well neither one of them are really fast,, I suppose!' She thought as the three of them got tired and Pomegranate could tell. She sat up and walked over to all three in a doggy pile of top of each other. "Why don't we all go inside for now. I'll take care of Chiffon and get him fed and you two can continue you twos drawings." She said as they nodded and got off of each other while Pomegranate grabbed Chiffon gently and opened the door for all of them. She saw Chiffon's food bowl and pur food in it. When she did, she started eating it immediately. She walked away and went to go see where Licorice is, she knew it had been an hour. So, she was going to see if he was going to be willing to take care of Chiffon. Not that he really had a choice but she still wanted to ask him.