《 Chapter 8 》

"OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR! ITS FREEZING OUT HERE!" Red Velvet screamed interrupting Pomegranate. Still, Pomegranate and Licorice both ran to the door and opened it to see a snow covered cookie. "Took you long enough. It's fuckinf cold out there." Red Velvet said as Pomegranate felt the chilly outside air hit her legs. She shivered from the coldness but was more confused then anything. "I'm not trying to get off topic, however. Wasn't it just... sunny outside?" She asked as Red Velvet nodded as she closed the door. "Yeah! How come are you covered in snow?" Licorice asked as Red Velvet dusted off the snow on his shoulders and shrugged. "Well, we live basically on the other side of all the five ancient kingdoms. For all we know, it could be sunny as hell over there. But, it must be snowing due to..." "Weather Problems." Licorice and Red Velvet said as they groaned. They hated cold weather while Pomegranate liked cold and chilly weather but right now it was too cold. "Well, it has been colder lately a lot sooner than it should." Pomegranate said as the other agreed without saying any words. "Wait, Pom. You never told me who gave you the letter!" Licorice said as Red Velvet looked confused and Pomegranate turned slightly red. "Well... it's not important but how about you explain how I got the letter to Red Velvet." Pomegranate said as Licorice nodded, she didn't want to explain the whole story while she was embarrassed. "Okay so, basically this random cookie came up to the door and started having a conversation with Pom. And then she gave Pom a letter and then Pom opened the letter but now she won't tell me who the letter is from." Licorice said as Red Velvet rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Okay well then, Who's the letter from, Pomegranate?" Red Velvet asked as Pomegranate knew she was ready to tell Red Velvet and Licorice. "I'll tell you but promise you tell anyone..!" She said as Red Velvet nodded. "You gave me a threa-!" Licorice said as Red Velvet shooshed him and Pomegranate took a deep breath. "Starfruit sent me the letter saying that she wanted to be friends with me again. Even though how I betrayed her was really shitty, she said she forgives me." Pomegranate said as Red Velvet smirked and Licorice just stood there surprised. "So, the girl you betrayed... SENT YOU A DAMN LETTER SAYING SHE WANTS TO BE FRIENDS!?" Licorice yelled as Red Velvet whispered something to Licorice and then mother the word 'Oh!'. Pomegranate looked at them confused not expecting this reaction from them. "Wasn't that the cookie you have or had a crush on?" Red Velvet said making Pomegranate extremely furious. 'That's all they have to say!? At least a little congratulations would have helped. Ugh, I forgot how much a pain in the ass these two are.' She thought to herself and clenched her fists even though the two couldn't see her fists. "Yes.. used too. Now if you excuse me, I'm going outside to catch up some fresh air." Pomegranate said lying to them and slammed the door behind her as she didn't want to hear them. She didn't go outside just to catch a break from them but to also mail the letter. She walked through the light snow that had already happened. She was still confused about why the hell it was snowing when a few hours ago it was fucking bright and sunny as hell. She felt the cold wind go through the buns on the side of her head. She chuckled as the wind was nice and refreshing from the muggy mansion. She walked to the mail station, she walked up to the front desk to see a lady with bright yellow hair yelling at some boy who worked there. The lady noticed Pomegranate and immediately stopped yelling and the boy wiped away his tears. "Hello Ma'am! What can I do for you on this lovely night?" The lady said in a nice tone but Pomegranate could tell that the lady was abusive to work with. "I need this letter mailed to ******. That will be all today, and then I will be departing." Pomegranate said as the lady nodded and went to a computer on the other side of the room. Pomegranate looked at the boy as she walked fast over to the boy. I think right now would be a good time to escape this weird place." Pomegranate said as the boy looked happy and nodded. He waved as he ran threw the door and Pomegranate walked back over to where she was. The lady came back with a paper and looked at where the boy used to be but saw that he wasn't there. She looked furious but she kept her temper down and looked at Pomegranate who was signing the paper to be able to send the letter. "Do you know where that boy went?" The lady asked as Pomegranate nodded and looked up from the paper. "I think he went to thr bathroom, the boys bathroom. He said he was going to be right back, I hope that isn't a problem." Pomegranate said as she handed the lady her pen and paper as the lady took it immediately. "Thank you for telling me, however. I heard the door open and I don't see anyone else in here?" She said as Pomegranate smiled and knew what she was going to say. "Sorry,  that was my lover coming in here to see what I was doing  and then they left." Pomegranate said as she started to walk away and the lady groaned. "Alright, just making sure my poor son didn't run away! Have a... Terrible Terrible day." The lady said as Pomegranate walked out of the Mail Station and started walking back to the mansion. 'I wonder what she was yelling to that poor kid about? None the less, she was an abusive mother and a terrible person. I hope that place burns down... unless it could burn down right now. No..! I-I can't. I already burned down that damn tree, if I burn down that building. People will know it was me and I can't have that while Dark Enchantress is away.' Pomegranate thought to herself when she accidentally ran into someone at the gates of the Mansion. "Oh, I deeply apologize for running into you." Pomegranate said as she looked who it was.... It was an Injured Dark Enchantress. "Ah, My faithful Pomegranate! Just the person I wanted to see. Can you help me, with a few.... problems?" "Of course, Master."