Erlebnisse

Narcissa and Hyacinth laughed, joked, and had a fantastic time getting to know each other as Hyacinth got dressed and ready for dinner. Narcissa had even given her a list of people who could help her in the field of work she wanted to do. She had decided early on that she wanted to be a healer, and Narcissa was more than happy to help.

Hyacinth finished applying the last bit of her simple makeup before she turned to Narcissa, who gasped and clutched her chest.

"My flower, you look stunning", she gushed, wiping away unseen, play tears, faking a sob as a cherry on the cake. 

Narcissa had spent 30 minutes looking through every article of clothing Hyacinth owned before she paused, gasped, and shrieked at a stunning deep blue dress robe that twinkled with glitter when the light hit the garment just right, making the dres...

Narcissa had spent 30 minutes looking through every article of clothing Hyacinth owned before she paused, gasped, and shrieked at a stunning deep blue dress robe that twinkled with glitter when the light hit the garment just right, making the dress resemble a night sky of stars.

Hyacinth had paired it with deep blue-heeled sandals and a thin pale blue belt around her midsection. 

Narcissa had talked her step-by-step on how to style her long hair, and it now lay half up, half down, the half up being braided around her head and secured in place with a silver leaf hairpiece. 

She kept her makeup light and accentuated her eyes, which had become her favourite feature

A knock on her door startled her, and Narcissa giggled in her frame. 

"Come in", Hyacinth called, sticking her tongue out at the cheeky woman in the picture frame. Narcissa feigned being shot and fainting in response.

The door opened, and Hyacinth's mother stepped in, surveying the room before his eyes fell upon his daughter, who was putting away her makeup and hadn't seen him come in.

"Merlin, sweet girl, you are a vision," he said, his deep voice startling her slightly, making her jump and drop a lipstick that rolled on the floor until it hit Severus' foot. He bent to pick the lipstick up before crossing the room to meet his daughter, handing her the makeup item.

Hyacinth blushed at the compliment, not used to getting them. "Thank you, mama." She rushed the word out. She had only referred to Severus as her mother to Narcissa. She had yet to call him by the title to his face, and she wasn't sure how he would react.

Severus bit back a sob and grinned, pulling his daughter into a tight hug. 

Narcissa cooed softly from her view in her picture frame. "It's lovely to see you two together again, Sev."

Severus pulled back from the hug, placing his daughter's hand in his own and smoothing her hair with his other hair; a tear fell from his eye.

"I can't believe I have her back, Cissy", came his tearful response. 

Narcissa tutted sympathetically. "Believe it, Sev", she said as she stood from her painted chair, ready to move on to a different frame in the house to give the two some much-needed privacy. She didn't miss the kiss that Hyacinth placed on her mother's cheek, though, nor did she miss the kiss to Hyacinth's head that Severus replied with.

She was happy for them. It was time Severus had something other than his potions to focus on. 

Now she had to go and find her husband and make sure he was alive in the mountain of paperwork he had been given.