To My Readers- This is not a happy note

Hello my loves, I hope you are well. This is not easy for me so I hope you can hear me out and allow me to explain myself to the best of my ability.

My ADHD has really been messing me up lately. Nobody is as surprised as me at how FAR I have taken Snakes & Ladders. For years I would start a story, get a few chapters in and then completely abandon the whole thing. Just full-on delete whatever I had written before it could ever see the light of day, so believe me when I say this will break my heart. 

Snakes & Ladders is my baby, it became my passion project, something I looked forward to writing. But, with the way my mental health has been declining and my ADHD amping up in the wake of that, the absolute Goliath that Snakes & Ladders has become has been a huge source of stress to me lately. 

To put it into perspective, without A/Ns and the like, there are 59 chapters of Snakes & Ladders. This is the longest thing I have ever put out there and this kills me to say, but I've lost the passion for it. I try to think of ways to move the story along and come up with nothing. I completely lost the whole HP x LM aspect of the story somewhere along the lines. 

With a heavy heart, I announce I am ending Snakes & Ladders as it stands now. I will no longer be adding any more updates or chapters. If anyone wants to take up the [honestly near impossible] task of continuing the story, please DM me as it will be really hard for me to watch this go to waste.

On a more lighthearted note, I am working on a few other (hopefully) shorter fics, all centred around the beautiful world of Harry Potter. The first of which should be ready to be published in full in a few months time. I hope you can all understand and forgive me. I know a lot of people had come to love the little world I had created here and it truly warms my heart that this reached so many people. 

So, at least for a little while, I will be sort of MIA while I work on other fics to put out for you guys to read.

I am sorry.

I love you all.