• chapter four •

//TW: Mention of Eating Disorders

It was finally time for a third try at this photo shoot and Harry had changed. He had been trying so hard to please Liam and be a good boyfriend. But to do that he'd lost weight, looking even skinnier than he had before.

However, Liam hadn't noticed any of what he thought was progress and this deeply upset Harry. He wanted Liam to notice and acknowledge what he'd been doing, but to his disappointment Liam had said nothing about it...he hadn't even noticed.

Louis noticed though.

The second Harry walked into the shoot he could automatically tell. Although he hadn't lost that much weight, Louis still picked up on it. He was also quiet and distant. He didn't say one snooty comment the whole time he was getting his makeup and hair done. In all honesty, everyone was surprised.

"Thank you for agreeing to do this again. I know I've been difficult to work with lately" Harry told the crew, including Louis as he was about to start shooting.

They were all pleasantly surprised, not expecting this from Harry. Nevertheless, they appreciated it and rolled on with shooting without any hiccups.

Harry had such a talent in front of a camera and a natural type of beauty that caught people's attention. Not to mention he broke a lot of gender norms with the way his shoots worked and it was becoming more and more popular with every shoot he did.

Louis felt like he was shooting thousands of pictures, he was a victim of Harry's beauty, he didn't know why but he couldn't help but drool over him.

He'd never been like this with any other models he'd worked with, there was just something different about Harry.

Another day on set meant another lunch break that was miserable for Harry. All the catering in for them, was so taunting to him. The smells of all the different foods just made his stomach growl to the point that it ached.

He hadn't had anything for breakfast today and the smells were just getting to be too much. So he decided, it couldn't hurt to have something small.

So Harry walked up to the line and waited, grabbing a plate and finding what smelled the best which was the cinnamon rolls at the end of the line meant for dessert. So he put one on his plate and went to eat.

Unfortunately the second he finished he felt anxiety bubble up in his tummy.

What would Liam think?

There's too many calories.

He was going to gain weight.

What if he lost his job?

He messed up.

It got to be to the point that Harry couldn't stop thinking. The anxiety wouldn't stop, he sat there trying to push it all down but he couldn't. So he got up as calmly as he could and walked to the bathroom, the anxiety was making him sick.

Louis wasn't even trying to eavesdrop this time, he was honestly just trying to pee.

He walked into the urinals and didn't bat an eye...until he heard soft little coughs coming from the stall. He turned his head and saw someone on the ground, then he recognized the familiar and eye catching clothing.

Harry.

Louis cringed, feeling bad that he had walked in to Harry being sick. But he also felt so much sympathy for Harry, he did not sound good.