3. spanking

ashton

ash was always 100% for spanking, he'd love it, you'd love it, so it was a win/win situation. he'd always be really rough, but he wouldn't spank alot, just because he isn't heartless, he's want you to feel as good as possible. he would spank you really hard, leaving marks for the next day for sure, but you both loved it.

calum

calum is definitely the type of guy to take you into a bathroom of a club after you got too flirty with another guy, or danced to sexual, and lock the stall door before making you put your hands on the wall while he spanked the shit out of you. he'd always make sure you were okay afterwards, but he'd leave you horny to continue the night as the rest of your "punishment"

luke

luke is the type of guy to spank you lightly, but a lot. i feel like he would do it where there was barely a slight sting, but then he'd repeat the process until you were to sensitive every hit was making you moan like crazy. he'd probably go for about 50 times, before smacking your ass one final time, then getting down to business.

michael

michael would love being rode, simply said. when he wasn't handcuffed though, he'd take advantage of it. he'd use one hand to hold your hip, using the other to spank you, before alternating. you'd be a moaning mess from riding him and the mixture of the sting in your ass, getting you both climaxing really quickly.