Chapter 5

AN: Hey guys. I know I'm at fault for the long asss update. Forgive meeee 🥺🦋. Anyways help yourselves and see you when I see you ✨️

Vegas' POV

They both were getting a late late late breakfast, might as well call it late lunch anyways. Their breakfast hours were occupied with their long last steamy needs which gladly compensated. But to Vegas, his needs of Pete will never see ends. He smiled to that thought.

Look what you did to me, Pete. I'm that insatiable.

He instructed Pete to have their late lunch in their bed, knowing that his man couldn't walk properly for the next few hours. Funny how many times he fucked Pete's brain out, ever harder than all of his past flings, Pete would always be able to get his bearings and grounding back on time. Just give him a few days and he will be back in a jiffy. That's the head bodyguard there and a proper boxer too.

Strong yet malleable, only for Vegas.

He never knew he could have this peculiar specimen in his life, Vegas thought. All his life, he admitted he is twisted, he is very destructive and God knows how intrusive and harsh he was with his partners. Not most of them able to keep up, to keep up long enough to his likings. Probably Tawan was the sole record before Pete and Vegas hoped it stays that way. Only Pete.

Tawan may be able to keep up his twisted head and needs which kept him occupied for a period of time but alas, he come across with boredom with Tawan sooner or later. Tawan was too obedient. There's no fun in it anymore. Just a mere chess pawn for him to keep while it last before he simply disposed, useless.

He wondered in the past 24 hours, why would most of it were filled with Pete. Vegas just couldn't believed how obsessed he is with this bodyguard. How much the tables turned this time. It always been him. Vegas is supposedly the sole spotlight, the sole silhouette who people kept obsessed for but now? Vegas himself is under Pete's fingers despite the said man not knowing. Vegas fell under, simply defeated and surrendered for this southern boy.

"Do you need my help for the shower?" He slowly put down the silky blue nightgown next to the stiff Pete. He replied nothing but a shake of his head.

"Alright then. I am sure we have a lot to discuss and catch things up." He stood toppling over the meek Pete by the bed side, calculating all of his body moves. It's a habit of his. He could not help but to keep his eyes the same still, observing and judging like a good predator he is.

The chains was never been left from his Pete's leg. His eyes trailed it from the bed legs towards the masters' bathroom. He kept it long enough for Pete to walk around this room. Some mercy, he said.

It's taking so long.

Vegas promptly made his way towards the bathroom and managed to open the unlocked door with a soft unnoticed click. The steam from the hot shower mixed with the smell of his body wash infiltrated his nostrils.

Pete didn't notice his presence on the door frame. The said man was standing in stillness facing the mirror while the hot shower was still running. Pete was in silence when he walked closer to the mirror, out of the shower. Vegas noticed how every drops of the shower gliding beautifully off of his lovers curves.

"Those looks more prettier than before, right?"

He stepped in, reducing his vicinity so he could reach Pete again. His deft fingers slowly caress over the new darkened bruise on Pete's flank while he eyed Pete from the mirror. 

Mine's adorned his flank better than the before's.

"Magnificent pieces, I must say."

They both might have little to no differences when it comes to height but he always feels that Pete would always be small from his presence. He circled Pete's waist while breathing ever so slowly into Pete's ear.

"Why are you taking so long?"

"Sorry, I was a bit lost." Pete hands slowly traced against the circled hands on his waist. His head leaned further towards Vegas shoulder.

"Come on. Let's not get you catching any cold."