CHAPTER 20

This chapter starts from the whistle sound and everyone looked towards the entrance.

Pransh, Sid  and Shaachi were the happiest seeing the person where as Alia fumed in anger.

And the person was none other than
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

          (BULBUL PURAB KHANNA)

Bulbul :- Waah!! Mere Romeo Juliet

Pransh (In Excitement) :- Bulbul.

Bulbul :- Surprise.

She goes towards Pransh and acted like She was going to hug Pragya but hugged Vansh instead with lot of excitement as well as vansh.

Bulbul :- VJ, I MISSED You!!

Vansh :- I MISSED YOU TOO MY BULLY.

Pragya pouted seeing them.

Pragya (Whines) :- Hawwww!! You didn't missed me Bulbul.

Bulbul :- Nahi to bilkul bhi nhi. But I missed My VJ so much.

Pragya pouted in Fake Anger.
Vansh and Bulbul laughed seeing Her cute pout.

Pragya :- Huhhhh!! No one loves me.

At that time another voice came from the entrance.

Voice :- Are.. We are here for You na and We love you so much.

Pragya saw towards the entrance and saw
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

                  (PURAB KHANNA)

             (ARAV PURAB KHANNA)

             (ARAV PURAB KHANNA)

Pragya smiled widely seeing them as well as Shaachi and Sid

Abhi and Alia were shocked to see purab. Alia was smiling like Mad seeing purab.

Alia (In Mind) : Purab.. My Purab came back to me. Yes!! He is here for me. My Purab, I love You baby. Ab mein tumhe khud se kbhi dur nhi jaane dungi.

Pragya :- Puru.. Aruuuu . My Babies .

They both came and hugged pragya tightly.

Purab/Arav :- We missed You Diii/Maasi

Pragya :- I missed You two both My Babies.

They broke the hug, Vansh and Bulbul also break the hug.

Vansh and Bulbul came to them. Bulbul back hugged pragya.

Pragya :- So someone didn't missed me right.

Bulbul chuckled and kissed pragya's cheek.

Bulbul :- Off Course!! I didn't missed You. Kyunki miss to unhe krte hain jo humse dur hote hain. Aur aap to hamesha mere pass rehti ho. Mere dil mein.

Pragya :- Tu or Teri filmy baatein.

Vansh smiled seeing them.

Pragya saw Vansh and introduced purab and Arav to him.

Pragya :- Vansh meet them. He is purab My Baby Brother and this idiot's husband.

Vansh and everyone chuckled except Alia and Bulbul.

Vansh handshakes with purab.

Vansh :- Nice to meet You Purab.

Purab :- Nice to meet You too JIJA JIII.

He said in a Teasing manner. Vansh and Pragya blushed and Vansh and purab shared a hug.

Hearing Purab calling Vansh as Jija Abhi fumes in anger while Daadi felt... (Author's Pov - You guys are smart enough to understand what Daadi felt)

They broke the hug and vansh saw arav.

Arav smiled at him.

Vansh :- Is he Your son Bulbul, He just looks like Sid.

Arora's laughed at his reaction.
Sid and shaachi came to them.

Shock was understatement for Mehra's especially Abhi & Alia except Daadi as She was happy for both Purab & Bulbul. Alia was fuming in anger because according to Her at first, Bulbul had snatched Purab from Her and now after knowing that Bulbul had son with Purab Her anger sky rocketed.

Alia (In Mind) : You snatched My Purab from me. By becoming Mother of Purab's Child You crossed all Your limits. I will kill You Bulbul.

Pragya saw Alia's Body Language and understood that something was going on in Alia's mind. She thought to deal with her later.

Sid goes and side hugs Arav.

Sid :- Off Course!! My Junior just looks likes me.

Bulbul broke the hug with pragya and goes to hug Prachi.

Bulbul :- Prachiiiii!!

Prachi :- Maasi!!!

They both hugs each other and stayed in a hug for a while. Everyone was was happy seeing this except Abhi & Alia (Author's Pov - You very well know that why both Abhi & Alia weren't happy).

After sometime they both broke their hug. Bulbul started kissing all over Prachi's face showing her love for Her Niece and at last Bulbul kisses Prachi's forehead. Then, Prachi touched Bulbul's and Purab's feet and took Their blessings. They too gave Their blessings to Prachi whole heartedly.

Rhea's Pov :-

I am happy for Prachi. At least, She is getting the of Her Family. Everyone loves Her. Even, I have a Big Family but they aren't like Prachi's Family. I wish I could have get the love of Everyone just like Prachi. But, I am not getting thanks to My so called Dad & Buji. If they wouldn't have behaved bad with My Mom and wouldn't have thrown My Mom out of the house I would also got the same love just like Prachi is getting.

Author's Pov :-

You are absolutely right Rhea as because of Abhi & Alia You are not getting the love which You deserves. But, not to worry about that as very soon You will get what You deserve.

Abhi was fuming in anger seeing this. Abhi started blaming Pragya for making Prachi hate him. He decided to take from Pragya and for that he will go to any lengths. He will also take Alia's help in this.

Author's Pov :-

You Idiot Abhi!!! Pragya didn't make Prachi hate You. Prachi hates You because of what You did with Pragya in past. You are the only reason why Prachi hates You, not Pragya. So, stop blaming Pragya for everything.

Bulbul :- Pihu!! How are You??

Prachi :- I am fine Maasi!!! But, after seeing You all I am Super Duper Happy!!!

Everyone were looking at Prachi's excitement in aww except for Abhi & Alia. They weren't happy at all seeing Pragya's Family's happiness. They were thinking of destroying their happiness at at cost.

Someone :- This is not fair. Even I am here. But, You are meeting only Prachi not me. You only love Prachi not me (Pouts).