CHAPTER 21

Someone : This is not fair. You are meeting only Prachi not me. You only love Prachi not me (Pouts).

Everyone turns to see the person. When they saw it was none other than
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shahana

Those who know Shahana have facepalmed themselves. Guests were in slight wonder seeing Shahana's Antics. Prachi & Bulbul ignored Shahana and kept talking with each other. Others were confused at why Prachi & Bulbul were ignoring Shahana except Pragya & Siddharth as they knew that both Prachi & Bulbul are teasing Shahana. Seeing Prachi & Bulbul ignoring Her Shahana fumed.

Shahana : Here I am talking to You and You are ignoring me. Go!! I don't want to talk to You.

Prachi/Bulbul : Are You sure that You don't want to talk to Us????

Shahana : Yes!! I don't wanna talk to You.

Saying this Shahana turned Herself to other side showing that She is angry.

Prachi/Bulbul : Okk!! Don't talk to Us!! Even We won't talk to You.

Saying this Prachi & Bulbul started going towards Pragya. Seeing this Shahana immediately turned and went towards Prachi & Bulbul and tightly hugs both of them from back. Both Prachi & Bulbul turns their face towards Shahana and hugs Shahana. The trio were in a hug for a while. Others were admiring Their Bond except Abhi & Alia as they were fuming seeing Their happiness. The trio broke the hug.

Shahana : How are you Maasi????

Bulbul : I am all good My Dear Pumpkin!!!!

Shahana : Why were You both ignoring Me????

Bulbul & Prachi looked at each other. They know how will Shahana react when She will come to know that they were teasing Her(Shahana). They both looked at Pragya for some help. Pragya understood that both Bulbul & Prachi needed Her help as always.
Pragya came towards them.

Pragya : Shahana!! They were Purposefully ignoring You.

Shahana : Why Maasi???

Pragya : Because they wanted to tease You and as usual You fell for their trap.

Shahana pouts hearing this and were showing Her fake anger to Prachi & Bulbul. Both Prachi & Bulbul melted seeing Shahana's cute pout and asks sorry from Her. Shahana forgives them. Shahana hugs Prachi & Bulbul in happiness. They too hugged her back. Seeing this Pragya pouted. Bulbul saw this and asked Pragya to join them. Soon, Pragya too joins the hug. Others were admiring their bond except for 2 people (Author's Pov : Guys, You know very well about which 2 people I am talking about). After a while, they broke their hug.

Pragya : Let's go guys. It's time for the engagement and We are getting late.

Prachi, Shahana and Bulbul thought to tease Pragya.

Prachi : Ohhoo .... Someone is in a hurry. We are getting late or .... (Said eyeing towards Pragya)

Pragya was blushing on Prachi's comment. Shahana & Bulbul noticed Pragya's Blush and thought to tease Pragya more.

Bulbul/Shahana : Someone is really dying to get engaged to the Loveeee of Her Life.

Pragya blushed even more after hearing Shahana & Bulbul's comment.

Pragya didn't know how to refute back. But, luckily Rhea came to Her rescue.

Rhea : You guys, don't trouble Pragya Aunty. It's obvious that She will be excited for the engagement as it's engagement that too with the love of Her life. Any other person would have been reacted the same way just like Pragya Aunty reacted.

Prachi/Shahana/Bulbul : Okk!! We won't trouble Maa/Maasi/Dii. Now, let's go for the engagement. We are getting late.

When they were going towards the stage which was set for the engagement they heard some voices.