CHAPTER 23

Someone (Fake Anger) : That's not fair. You met both of them but You didn't met me. Looks like You forgot me after seeing them.

It was none other than

.
.
.
.
.

Akshara.

As soon as Pragya's eyes laid on Akshara She forgot Her surroundings and immediately hugged Akshara and were crying like anything. Akshara too reciprocated the hug. She too was emotional. After all She was meeting Her Mother after so long. Those who knows the relationship between Pragya & Akshara were a bit emotional and were tears were flowing from Their eyes seeing Mother-Daughter Reunion . Others were confused also but were happy by the scene except few who were fuming in anger.

To bring Pragya & Akshara out of Their world She fake coughs. This brought Pragya & Akshara to reality. They broke the hug and then Pragya lovingly caressed Akshara's Face and kissed Her forehead.

Prachi (Fake Hurt) : After Akshu came You forgot Me Maa.

Shahana : Yes. Prachi, You are right. But, why will Maasi look at us when Akshu is here.

Everyone chuckled seeing Their drama. Pragya twists Prachi's & Shahana's ears making them wince in pain. After Their pleadings Pragya left Their ears and opened Her arms and asked Prachi, Shahana and Akshara to come to Her hug Her. Immediately Prachi & Shahana ran towards Pragya and hugged Her tightly. Soon, Akshara too joined the hug. After breaking the hug Pragya lovingly kissed Their forehead.

Bulbul : Dii, If Your Emotional Reunion is done then can we focused on Your Engagement???? Everyone is waiting for it.

Soon, Pragya and rest moved to the Stage. Pragya sits beside Vansh. So called Brother-Sister duo fumed in Anger seeing this. They decided to take revenge from Pragya.

Vansh : Pragya, who is that girl whom You just hugged???? How come You all know Her????

Pragya (Smiles) : Because She is My Daughter Akshara Arora.

Vansh (Shocked🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯) : What!!!!

Everyone who don't know about this were shocked by this especially Mehra's. Shock was an understatement for Mehra's. Kohli's too were shocked by this new information. But, kept were as they thought to keep waiting for Pragya's answer.

Vansh (Still Shocked🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯) : How???? I thought that Prachi is Your Daughter who is with You other than Your Younger Daughter  who that bastard snatched from You (Said while gritting His teeth).

Pragya : You are right. Okk. I know that Everyone is confused. I will tell You how Akshara is My Daughter. Actually, the truth is that I gave birth to Triplets instead of Twins and Akshara is Youngest among the Triplets. I got to know about Her after My so called Ex - In Laws throwed me out of Their Mansion by snatching My Other Daughter. When I was walking lifelessly on the road I got a call from hospital informing Me that I gave birth to Triplets and My Youngest Daughter is in the hospital. My happiness knew no bounds. Without any delay I immediately went to hospital to take My Youngest Daughter. I took My Youngest Daughter with me and left this city. Only few peoples know about this. I didn't told this about Akshara to anyone because I was scared that if My so called Ex - In Laws got to know about Akshara then They will definitely snatch Her from me just like They snatched My one Daughter from me. I know that after getting to know about Akshara My so called Ex - In Laws will definitely try to snatch Akshara from me by any way. Sorry Vansh for not telling You about this. Please forgive me.

Pragya started to cry uncontrollably. Vansh immediately hugs Pragya to calm Her down. Pragya calm down after few minutes. Everyone got shocked by this news. Kohli's hatred increased for Pragya's so called Ex - In Laws. Vansh was too got hell angry by hearing this. But, He controlled His anger for Pragya. He gave death glares to Mehra's. Mehra's were most shocked bt this news. They were furious by this. Abhi got enraged by this. He wanted to go and confront Pragya for this but Alia controlled him saying that this is not the right time for that. Dadi was emotional seeing Akshara. She wanted to go to Akshara and hug Her, tell Her that She is Her Dadi.