CHAPTER 24

Everyone went to their room respectively to sleep. After freshening up Abhi in his room and sat on the bed. Alia who came there to talk with Abhi or rather say fill his ears against Pragya was smirking seeing her so called brother in deep thought. She knew that what he was thinking currently. So, she thought to manipulate Abhi more against Pragya.

Alia : (Doing her so called drama😏😏😏😏😏) Bhai, can I come inside???? I want to talk to you.

Abhi : Not now Alia. I want to be alone for sometime.

Alia (In Mind🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔) : Bhai is already looks depressed. This is the golden opportunity for me to instigate bhai more against Pragya.

Alia : (Starting Her Drama) Bhai, I know that what you are thinking now. Even, I was thinking about that only.

Abhi : (Asking like a dumb) What do you mean by you were thinking about that only????

Alia : Bhai, don't act like that you don't know about what I am talking in front of me. I know that you are thinking about what happened in engagement.

Abhi : (Gets angry at the mention of Engagement ) Don't even talk about that to me. I don't want to talk about that.

An evil idea popped up in Alia's mind to instigate Abhi against Pragya.

Alia : Bhai, how can that Pragya do this to you. First, she married to you for your money, then she took away your elder daughter from you and also instigated her against all of us especially against you. She is also taking Rhea away from us. Now, with big heart you forgave her and asked her to come back to you she didn't. Bhai, I told you that Pragya was always behind your money. Instead, she decided to get engaged to that Vansh. She is bloody bitch. She even hides the truth from us that she gave birth to Triplets instead of twins. She kept away your eldest and Youngest daughters from us especially from you.

After listening to this, Abhi got enraged. Alia was smirking in her mind that her plan got successful of instigating Abhi against Pragya.

Abhi (Angrily😡😡😡😡😡) : Yes Alia. You're absolutely right. First, Pragya separated My Elder Daughter from me, then she instigated her against me, now she is instigating Rhea against me and on top of that she hide the fact that she gave birth to Triplets instead of twins and she kept my youngest daughter away from me. I was willing to make Pragya part of my life by forgiving her. But, I now won't forgive her and will also take revenge from her for everything.

Alia was smirking evil and happy that her plan got successful of manipulating Abhi against Pragya.

Alia : Yes bhai. You're absolutely right. Don't worry about it. I am with you in this. I will help you in taking revenge from Pragya and also I will take my revenge from Bulbul for separating My Purab from me. She even have a son with Purab.

Author's Pov :

No matter what you do you will never get success in your evil plans as Pragya is not alone. She has the support of her family. Also, you will never be able to take back Purab from Bulbul as Purab was never yours. He was, is and will forever be of Bulbul's.

Abhi : Alia, you should leave now as it's already late and also if anyone found us together at this time, then they will surely think that we are planning something.

Alia : Yes bhai. But, don't worry as no one will saw us here together at this time as everyone will be sleeping by today's event.

Alia left from there wishing him good night and went to sleep in her room. Abhi too soon slept on bed thinking of revenge.

All this was heard by someone. That someone was shocked on what he heard. That someone left from there before anyone can see.
Someone immediately went to inform this to Pragya.

As Pragya was getting bored, so she came to Vansh's room. She also wanted to spend more time with him before marriage. She saw Vansh was sitting on bed thinking about something. So, Pragya sat beside him and placed her hand his shoulder. He immediately knew who it was but still turned to see who it was. He saw that Pragya was sitting beside him.

Vansh : What are you doing here Pragya that too at this time????

Pragya (Showing Fake Anger😤😤😤😤😤) : Haww!!!! You changed after engagement. I thought you will be happy to see me here and also I thought that you wanted to spend more time with me. But, I guess I was wrong about it. You don't want me anymore.

Vansh : No.. No... It's not like that. I am happy that you came to meet me. I also want to spend more time with you before our marriage. But, ....

Pragya : But, what Vansh????

Vansh : But, if anyone got to know that you are here in my room that too at this time they won't leave me. Especially if Pallavi Dii got to know about this then she will literally tease both of us in front of Everyone until she is satisfied. You know that too.

Pragya : I know that. But, still I wanted to spend some quality time with you before our marriage. And I have one more reason to come here. So, don't worry about it if anyone saw me here at this time.

Vansh : What reason do you have that you came here at this time???? I know that it must be serious. Otherwise, Pragya won't come here at this time.

Pragya didn't answer him as she was waiting for something. Vansh saw this and wanted to ask Pragya but shrugged it off thinking that she will herself tell him when the right time comes.

After sometime Prachi, Shahana, Rhea & Akshara came there and sat in front of them.

Vansh (Shocked) : Prachi, Shahana, Rhea & Akshara ... You all here???? That too at this time????

Prachi : Can't we come to see you Superman???? You are so mean????

Vansh : No.. No..  It's not like that. It's just that you all came at this time. Usually, you all sleep at this time. That's why.

Shahana : Actually, Maasi called us as she actually wanted to tell us about something.

Rhea : Yes. What you want to tell us Aunty that too at this time. Is there anything bothering you???? You can tell us. We will surely help you in this.

Pragya was about to speak but she got interrupted. Everyone saw that it was Khanna. He was Vansh's Manager. They were all surprised to see Him there at that time.

Vansh : Khanna, what are you doing here at this time???? You looked worried???? Did something happened????

Pragya asked him to calm down. Akshara gave him a glass of water and he gulped down the water in one go. After a while Khanna calm down.

Pragya : Khanna, you can tell us now why are you here and you look so worried???? Is everything okay????

Khanna : Ma'am, I heard Mr. Mehra & his sister talking in Mr. Mehra's room.

Hearing this everyone's face expressions changed into more worried.

Pragya : What might be they are talking that too at this time???? I am sure that they might be planning something.

Vansh : You are absolutely correct Pragya. They might be planning something dangerous as they can't see anyone happy.

Rhea (Angry) : I will not leave them. I am sure that they must be planning against you Aunty.

Pragya/Vansh : No Rhea. It's useless to say anything to the. They won't understand anything. They love only themselves. If you goes there and confronted them, they will be alert.

Prachi/Akshara : Hmm. Rhea, Superman/Popsicles & Mumma is right. They might even try to harm you.

Shahana : But, before that we need to know what were they talking. So, we will be able to counter whatever they are planning.

Everyone (Except Shahana) : You are right.

Pragya/Vansh : Khanna, you tell us what you heard. Tell us everything that you heard.