Chapter 1 "School is boring!"

Reminder that this is a flashback!
———
YEAR 2025

As i walked in my school the usual sad looking school passing trough the students who are chatting or picking books while i scanned the crowd trying to find my best friend "where is she?" I said while walking to her locker "Amelia!" I said to my best friend "Iris! Just the person i wanted to see!" She said looking all happy, while i stood there confused Amelia spilled the tea "Me and Axel are official!!" As she said that i stood still "Woah! Congratulations!" I said to my best friend happily "so Iris do you still plan on going to that job?" Amelia said while looking concerned "Amelia as i said don't worry about me! If i wanna do this then let me! I'm going to be just fine!" I told her reassuring her.

AFTER CLASS

"The classes are soo boooringgg" Amelia said looking bored "I know, finally tomorrow is the last day of school" I said looking happy "okay so wa-" Amelia got cut off by the jerk of the school who bullied everyone in this boring place "well well well who do we have here?"
Jason said while looking at us "the angel nerd and the best friend" he said jokingly "just leave us alone Jason!" I said looking mad "then what are you going to do? Nothing because your useless I'll bet you'll die when you enter that prison!" He said and Amelia dragged me away as he was distracted laughing "well I'll see you tomorrow Iris!" Amelia said as we waved and parted ways.
School is really boring i just wanted to find a job for the lab i wanted to work in!