Chapter 3 "The black angel"

IM MOVING TOO FAST WHIT MY MIND, but anyways small info the year is 2035 :)

———

6:30 A.M Monday (cloudy)

"Ughh" I said while waking up "it's like school back again!" I yelled at myself, standing up from bed i got to my kitchen and prepared breakfast "Time to eat~" I said in my stupid singing voice "I wonder what Axel and Xavier did" I murmured to myself "okay, time to brush my teeth!" I said while walking to my bathroom, after i brushed my teeth i went to my room to change in the uniform "lucky me to choose my own shoes or i would be dead whit those heels!" I said looking relieved, after i had done everything i went to the labs.

"Hi Iris!" Amber said while walking to me "oh, hi Amber! Who is this?" I said while my curiosity got the better of me "this is Zack Williams my friend! He's the guy who's subject is 6890!" Amber said "oh, nice to meet you! My name is Iris!" I said introducing myself to Zack "nice to meet you too!" He said while smiling "well i better go! I just don't want to keep the angels waiting!" I said while walking away and looking like i was in a rush "phew, it was getting awkward!" I whispered to myself while walking to Axel and Xavier's cell "Hey! I'm here!!" I said to the both of them not noticing that they were asleep "oh, shoot almost woke them up." I said whispering and looking at the both of them then at my phone "it's 7:05 A.M, normal if i had the chance to sleep i would" I said still keeping my voice low so i don't wake any of them up, as i kept looking at the hour on my phone like an idiot i heard a groan coming from the dark winged angel "good morning!" I said softly at Axel "hi human.." he said in a sleepy voice "why are you here super early anyways?" He questioned me while looking at me up and down "well, yesterday was an exception i came late! But I'm now early!" I said while looking at him *is he getting comfortable around me? He seems to* i thought while i heard another groan coming from the other side "morning brother!" He said while looking at Axel and then to me "oh, morning Iris!" He said after yawning "morning!" I said to Xavier "so i wanna get to know you both better! What are your ages?" I asked looking like a happy puppy "oh I'm the youngest! I'm 156!" Xavier said excited "you Axel?" I said while looking at him, he was reading the same book as yesterday "I'm 267" he said while reading the book while i looked at him frozen "I mean that's normal for an angel but never met a older angel well can't say I've met one in my whole life!" I said while speaking fast "human! Come over here!" Axel said while i stood there still frozen "wha- oh! Okay!!" I said while heading to Axel "I don't wanna read can you read for me?" Axel said while looking at me boringly "what? Was that an order or a question?" I said while Axel handed me the book stating that the so called 'question' was an order "okay!" I said while reading Axel his favourite (I guess) book i could feel Axels stare and the only thing i could do was quickly glance at him "Geez, I'm not going away from my place human!" Axel said while looking clearly mad but embarrassed judging by the blush on his face "oh, okay.." I said "also give me the book! I wanna ask you question!" Axel said while grabbing the book from my hands "oh, sorry! Also okay" i said while looking away clearly embarrassed "how tall are you humans?" He said while looking at my shot height "oh I'm just 1'66 i don't know how tall humans can get" i said while looking at Axel clearly inspecting my height "short, anyways us angels are taller I'm 2'23!" He said looking happy "okay, anyways what about the next question?" Axel looked at me and then hesitated to ask it "Why do us angels get taken and put here? Axel said "AXEL!" His brother said "What i wanted to know!" Axel said while looking mad at his brother "hey! Calm down it's okay!, the reason because you get taken here is because of history but I'm no history teacher!" I said not wanting to get to Axel's black side but he question me to answer again but whit more detail "okay, fine! The reason your here is because first the angels whit white wings came here to earth and we humans and angels lived happily but then the dark angels appeared and gained control of earth but then us humans rebelled and started this mess" I said while Axel eyed me whit a somewhat death stare "but i don't blame you! It's just the evil dark angels!" I said looking scared for a second, as Axel looked at me the death stare stopped and I sighed reassuringly to myself.
As the end of the day came i obviously needed to go i said bye and was about to leave when i noticed my phone was gone "uhm, guys who took my phone?" I stared at both of them while saying that "i wouldn't take it!" Xavier said so that meant that Axel took it "Axel, Axel dear do you mind giving me my phone back?" I said while looking at him happily "no, and you can't do nothing about it!" Axel said while looking at his brother "Iris! I just wanted to say if we could have a sleepover at your house!" Xavier said to me *huh?! It was just my second day!* as i looked at them I wondered if they could go out "can you even get out?!" I said looking confused "yes, if the boss says we can" Axel said "okay! You two stay put I'll go see what i can do!" I said while heading for the door while Xavier and axel looked at each other while Xavier told axel that he would go see my house.

Arrived at the boss's door i knocked "come on in!" The boss said "ah ms. Lee welcome!" The boss said happily "hello sir i just wanted to ask you something" I said while he was typing something in his computer "can my assigned angels come to my house? I mean one of them asked for a sleepover!" I said to the boss "oh! Why not they've been really good today!" The boss said "oh, thank you sir!" I said while going back "guys, he said yes" I said while Xavier jumped whit joy "yay!" He looked so happy "but first you two need some comfy clothes for sleeping!" I said while looking at their clothes "don't worry we have ours!" Xavier said and packed a bag for the both of them "oh Xavier do you want help?" I said "no thanks got it!" He said, after some time i lead them to my car and we drove to my house.