Chapter 7 "The drawings"

Hello! It's Yumi here! I just wanted to say that im so happy that a lot of people read this story!

———

6:31

*driiiiin!* my phone alarm said to me while i woke up "today i need to bring Xavier some of my drawings!" I said while going to the bathroom.

"Morning!" Said Amber while walking to me "Good morning Amber" I said while Amber was looking around "you okay?" I said looking behind me "no, i haven't gotten any sleep i feel like someone is watching me!" Said Amber looking all anxious "oh, it's okay wanna sleep to mine? You know to feel more safe!" I said smiling while walking whit Amber "okay, but you know i never spent that much time whit you" said Amber looking at the ground "Oh, that's because i never talk to people much, anyways i must go! Bye!" I said while walking away feeling Amber watching me "Morning guys!" I said when i entered the room "morning Iris! Did you bring your drawing for me to see?" Xavier said while i walked to him "yes! Wanna see them?" I said smiling "can i see too?" Axel said "sure brother!" Said Xavier while Axel walked up to us "here!" I said while showing them my drawings i made "woah, wait these drawings are all angels" Xavier said while Axel looked at the drawings silently "yeah, i just like drawing them so much" I said looking away embarrassed "cool! Can you draw me!!" Xavier said while giving me puppy eyes "sure! Do you wanna get a drawing too Axel?" I said while getting my drawings back "no, I'm good" Axel said while walking away to read his new book "okay! Let's start then Xavier!" I said while Xavier gave me a piece of paper "okay!" He said while i started to draw.

AFTER

"Here!" I said while handing Xavier the drawing that i made "woah! Can i keep it?!" He said looking at the drawings "sure it's all yours now!" I said while handing him his drawing 'knock knock' "oh, Coming!" I said while going to open the door "oh Amber Zack hello" I said while Amber said hi "sorry Iris but Zack offered to accompany me here you don't mind me coming in?" She said as she shooed away Zack "oh, I don't mind come in!" I said as Amber slowly walked in "thanks!" She said as she looked at the room "another annoying human, great!" Axel said as Amber flinched "Axel! Sorry Amber! Axel can be like that sometimes!" I said as i continued to apologise to Amber "it's fine!" Amber said "hello! I'm Xavier!" Xavier said to Amber "oh! Hi my name is Amber!" Amber said looking a little scared "Amber chill out! They won't do anything to you as long as I'm here!" I said looking at her whit a reassuring smile "okay, I trust you" she said "oh woah Xavier i never knew you drew this good!" She said looking at the drawing i made "that's not mine it's Iris's!" Xavier said looking at Amber then at me "oh woah! This drawing is really amazing!" Amber said as she walked up to me "also this is for you" she said in a serious tone and then she walked out the room "bye guys!" She said as she closed the door "okay it's my time to go too so goodbye guys! Take care!" I said as i got to the door and opened it "bye!" Xavier said as i closed the door behind me.

———

If you're probably reading this 3 hours late i wrote this when i was in the plane well most of it! I'm just returning home!
I went and stayed because i needed to and now i remembered this story so i finished this chapter :)
Hope you enjoyed reading this book so far!