Chapter 2 "The present day!"

———

Today is my first day at the angel labs! I got there early and a girl walked up to me "Iris Lee am i right?" The girl said, she had long brown hair and black ayes "uh, yes!" I said trying to contain my happiness on balance "okay! Follow me I'll make you a quick tour and then you can start right away!" The lady said while walking me everywhere i needed to be, after the tour she walked me to a cell "okay you'll be looking after two brothers who are inseparable, uh first one is a normal angel subject 1568 and the other is a dark angel subject 3679" the lady said looking at the two subject papers containing info of the two brothers "Okay, are you ready to start?" The lady said "uh, yes i am!" I said while smiling "okay just open the door and don't worry about locking it when your shift ends the doors lock themselves" the lady said while walking away "okay, time to see the two brothers" I said while opening the door, as i entered the two brothers looked at me "brother is she the lady?" The white winged one said while looking at me "what does it look like?" The black winged one said, "Hi! My name is Iris Lee!" I said while the white winged one responded whit "Nice to meet you Iris my name is Xavier and he is Axel!" Xavier said "Hey! I don't you to introduce me i can do it myself!"Alex said "okay!" I said while Alex eyes me up and down as i walked to them "soo, let's get to know each other better!" I said while looking at them "Don't need to and don't want to!" Axel said while he stood up "woah your tall!" I said surprised "of course I'm a angel!" Axel said "Well i never saw one!" I said to axel who was watching me "okay and?" He said while going to his bed "don't worry about Axel!" Xavier said, he had white blonde hair and greenish and blue eyes while Axel had brown and back hair and red eyes i mean normal for a dark angel "Sorry but why is your brother staring at me? It's kinda creepy" I said whispering to Xavier "oh that's normal! He always does this when a human is around he doesn't trust them" Xavier said while looking at his brother and me doing the same, he was reading a book 'the human and the angel' while i walked to him and sat on the bed he looked at me "what?" He said "oh! Uhm what are you reading?" I said "a book? What else?" Axel said looking at me like he saw a evil person "okay, never knew dark angels like you read books!" I said looking at him "ugh, Xavier do you really wanna stay whit her for 7 hours?!" He said while looking at his brother clearly angry "brother, remember last time whit Sarah? She quit because of you so now you should be happy we got a new one!" Xavier said "ugh, whatever !" Axel said "okay! Calm down!" I said while looking at both of them.

AFTER HER SHIFT

"Oh hi!" A girl just my age said "Uh, Hi! What's your name?" I said looking at her, she had blue eyes and black hair "oh, my name is Amber!" She said smiling "My name is Iris" I said while walking to the exit "so are your angels named Axel and Xavier?" She said while looking at me "uh yeah, why?" I said while i looked at her curious "oh, it's because, uhm, don't let them get closer to you.. i never got into the same room as them but Sarah did, she quit because they betrayed her into letting herself fall in love and then they almost killed her!" Amber said while looking at me nervously "oh, don't worry i won't fall in love whit an angel!" I said looking at Amber while she looked back smiling "okay well gotta go!" Amber said while rushing away looking like she never wanted to stay at this place *Weird* i thought while heading back to my house.

———

LISTEN i never wrote a romance book here and know nothing of what i am going to write on my 3rd chapter only two days away from school (counting this one) and not being able to sleep and also has the power to post 100 stories as I look trough pictures in my Pinterest, but yeah second chapter done never wrote that much but worth it!