Ch 1: Deku and Izumi 2(Reupload)

I'm starting with the sequel to my Deku and Izumi fic since it was the last chapter I remember releasing, so it'd be less choppy than most of the other chapters.

It's been a while since I've done one of these little intros, but I hope you enjoy!

SELFCEST/INCEST? WARNINGS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     After spending all night cleaning the house, Deku finally had the chance to fall asleep in his bedroom. Thankfully, Izumi was also asleep, so he had no keyboard typing to worry about. He crashed into his bedsheets and closed his eyes, letting himself slip off into dreamland.

-

     What's that sound?

     His heavy eyelids opened up, barely being able to see in the darkness of the room. As the suggestive slurping sounds grew louder, he felt a jolt of pleasure shoot through his lower body. A soft wet sensation accompanied that pleasure, forcing him awake completely.

     He looked down to see something shifting underneath his covers. He immediately knew what was happening, and he wanted to stop it, for obvious reasons; However, it felt too good to interrupt.

     I guess I'll pretend to be asleep so she doesn't tease me about this later-

     She lifted the cover and smiled at him, "Good morning, Izuku~"

     Nevermind...

"What? Were you going to let me keep going?" She grinned and sat up, "It must've felt good if you were giving in like that."

     "It's not that...I..."

     "You don't need to lie. If you want me to continue, beg me."

     "I'm not doing that! And what if Mom sees us?"

     She pouted and pinched his thigh, "Are you seriously worrying about that? She never catches us."

     "What if today is our unlucky day?"

     "You know what? Just for that, I'm going to keep going anyways." She curled her lips back and slid his cock back into her throat, ignoring any protests he had.

     "Your logic is flawed..." He clutched at the bed sheets as she bobbed her head up and down at a steady pace. It had only been a few months since they started "playing" with each other, and Izumi's technique had gotten remarkably better than before. She was usually the one who initiated their sessions, but Deku enjoyed them just as much as she did. He was the only one who feared getting caught by Inko though.

     Izumi rested her hands on his shaky thighs and glanced up to see his lust clouded eyes. She could feel him twitching in her mouth, along with increasingly hastened breaths. He was about to cum.

     Deku threw his head back, preparing to unload in her mouth, only to freeze when she stopped. "Wait-"

     "What's the problem? Were you about to cum?"

     Here she goes with this again...

     "Izumi, why?"

     She chuckled, "If you want me to finish you off, beg me."

     "Why do I have to beg you to finish something that you started in the first place?"

     "I was just helping you out. Don't act like you didn't like it."