Ch 2: Deku and Tatami(Reupload)

What's up readers?

Here's another reupload, and I remember this one being received relatively well.

I'm still working on my youtube channel, personal novel, and classes, so I can't exactly form a release schedule for anything yet. Even so, I may start reuploading some of the oneshots for other anime/manga that I've written, if you all think that's a good idea.

PS: Imagine everyone being third year students, it'll make more sense while reading.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     "Okay babe. I saw some UA students walking around, so he has to be here!"

     "Alright..."

     "Shindo? You said that you didn't have a problem with it...let's get this over with." Tatami pulled on Shindo's arm, leading him through the large crowd of potential heroes.

     They were both attending a party that had students from every hero school in attendance. It was simply a fun event for all of the students to relax, but the lovey dovey couple had other intentions...

     Tatami and Shindo had been dating for a while now, and they had been having sex for a while. Eventually they came to the conclusion that they wanted a child.

     However, they faced challenges with this. The main challenge was Shindo, for some reason, he couldn't get Tatami pregnant. They found out that he was infertile.

     Their desire to have a child didn't die down, but they didn't want to adopt any children. Tatami had always wanted to give birth to a beautiful child, and this revelation saddened her. Seeing her sadness, Shindo came up with a crazy idea.

     Deku was searching for some of his classmates, since they had all been separated by the large crowd. He felt someone grab onto his shoulder.

     "Well if it isn't Izuku Midoriya. How have you been?"

     Deku turned around to Shindo smiling at him, with Tatami behind him, "Oh! Hey guys! I've been good, how about you?"

     "Good good."

     "Yeah! Hey Midoriya, let's go somewhere private for a moment." Shindo pulled on Deku's shoulder, not really giving him a choice.

     This was a party for everyone to blow off some steam, he was confident that they weren't trying to assault him. They all walked through the large room until they reached a room.

     There was a queen size bed with a night stand next to it. A typical hotel room.

     "So...what did you two want to talk about?"

     Tatami and Shindo looked at each before turning back to Deku.

     "Midoriya, we've been having troubles with a certain...issue." Tatami tried to maintain eye contact while bringing up the strange favor, "We've been trying to have a baby..."

     Deku stood still. In his mind, he wondered why they were telling him any of their private business.

     "But..." Tatami looked at Shindo, trying to see if he was alright with Deku knowing. When she saw him nod, she continued, "Shindo has...fertility issues. So...he can't impregnate me."

     "Oh. I'm sorry to hear that." Deku looked at Shindo, who was wearing a saddened expression.

     "And that's why we've come to you. Out of all of the people we thought of, you were the only one that made the most sense to us both. As you can probably guess by now...I'm asking if you could help me get pregnant?"