Ch 4: Deku and Camie/Nejire (Reupload)

What's up readers?

It's been a while since my last upload, my bad, and I had tons of stuff to do in my personal life, but here we are with another reupload!

Since most of these fics are going to be 3 years old by now, that's crazy, I might rerun some pairings I did in the past soon!

Either way, enjoy!

-

"Look Deku, I caught it!" Nejire rolled around in the grass with a random kitten that she had just found outside. Her jubilant behavior was attracting the attention of everyone else at the park, but she didn't care of course.

"Be careful with it, Nejire. It might try to attack you."

"No it won't! We're already best friends!" She ran towards him and sat down on the bench with him. "See? What should we name it?"

"I don't know...What comes to mind when you look at him?"

"Um..." As Nejire began to ponder on what name to give the stray kitten, Deku's attention was pulled by someone else.

Her long, luscious blonde hair. Her erotic, curvaceous figure. Her glossy, plump lips. He could recognize her anywhere.

"Hey Camie!"

She turned towards him and smiled, "Oh, Hey Midoriya!" She ran towards him and Nejire and sat on his lap. "What are you two doing here?"

"Uh..." He tried his best to hold his composure as Camie's large breasts pushed up against his chest. He could feel himself hardening as a result. Her fragrant perfume filled his nostrils, only turning him on even more. "We were just on our way to see a movie, but it hasn't started yet, so we decided to kill some time at the park."

"I see, can I come with you guys?"

"Of course."

"Alright, what movie are you seeing?"

"It's the Godzilla vs Kong movie. Nejire wanted to see it a couple of months ago, but she had to work at Ryukyu's agency for a bit."
"Oh."

"Hey Camie!" Nejire pulled her into a dangerously tight hug, "I didn't even see you walk up!"

"Y..y..yeah." She let out a breath of reprieve as Nejire released her death hold on her. "Hey, what's that scratch mark on your face?"

"Oh, my kitten ran away..."

Deku looked at Nejire and rubbed her cheek, making sure that the cut wasn't too deep. "See? I told you that that thing was dangerous."

"It wasn't though..." She pouted before turning back to Camie, "Camie, you should come to the movies with us!"

"I already am."

"Yay!"

-

About ten more minutes had passed, and it was time for the scheduled showing of the Godzilla vs Kong movie. The trio of heroes had arrived, and Nejire bought a ton of snacks to eat while watching. When they stepped into the cinema, it wasn't too crowded. There were at most ten others.

Camie pulled on Deku's arm, leading him and Nejire to the seats in the back row, and sat down with them. Their timing was perfect, since the long stream of advertisements had just ended.

Nejire had an excited expression written on her face, staring at the big screen in anticipation. Camie also stared at the screen, but the look in her eyes insinuated that she wanted something else. Sitting in the middle of them both, Deku also stared at the screen in anticipation. He had already seen the movie with Bakugo and Todoroki, but the fight scenes were so great that he didn't mind rewatching it. However, his mind was occupied with something else as well.