005

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

The story you are reading is Red Orion's fan made canon of Daemi's KinnPorsche Novel. The story is a product of fiction and imagination the author had from reading the original novel. It could be duly noted that their are some parts that are revised and improved from the original. Red Orion or the author also does not claim full ownership of the characters' names, place, plot, and story. Any resemblance in real life is pure unintentional. Thank you for reading and please leave a comment and criticism in this chapter. Enjoy! and Su Su Na!

>Y<

Reference Chapter For Timeline: During Chapter 22: Distracted of the original novel.

*****

Kae's POV

Horror filled my lungs as I witness the section of my closet moved and revealed a hidden dark passage. My jaw dropped open as I try to process the information I am having right now.

Since when did this passage existed? Is this present 10 years ago? Is this built before I was even born? What is the purpose of this passage?

As questions clouded my mind, I grabbed the nearest source of light I found which is my phone and shone it to the passage.

Cobwebs and dusts are visible as the passage received the light from my phone. In order to satisfy my curiosity, I entered the passage without minding the fact that I just washed up.

A narrow and dirty trail is what welcomed me as I stepped inside the passage. Covering my nose using my forearm, I carefully shone the light around and examined the walls and ceiling before focusing it to the floor I was walking into.

Cold sweats seeping from my forehead and chill running down my spine, I followed the trail like I was walking in a maze, unsure of what is waiting for me in the other end of the path.

My breath got heavier and my throat started to dry. I don't know how long I have been walking, for me it felt like eternity. But what I know is that this narrow space is too dusty that there is no turns that I didn't coughed. I was even scared that someone might heard me.

As I walked, I have noticed that there are parts of the wall that passages, in the same shape and form as in my closet's wall, are installed and closed shut. They seemed to have switch-like buttons in their side as well just like what I noticed in mine.

Could it be that this passage runs around the 3rd floor? If yes, then does that mean that every room here has..

My thoughts ceased as my feet halted, I have reached the other end of the passage. But instead of getting answers, I got more confused.

At the end of the path, I found a narrow spiral staircase ranging from the ceiling till underneath the floor I'm standing on.

Is this a staircase between the 4 floors of the mansion? So the passage does not only run around the third floor but the whole mansion?

I slowly walked towards it and examined its whole structure, thinking it might eroded on my touch. It looks so old and untrustworthy. But despite that I still choose to use it to lead me downstair.