010

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

The story you are reading is Red Orion's fan made canon of Daemi's KinnPorsche Novel. The story is a product of fiction and imagination the author had from reading the original novel. It could be duly noted that there are some parts that are revised and improved from the original. Red Orion or the author also does not claim full ownership of the characters' names, place, plot, and story. Any resemblance in real life is pure unintentional. Thank you for reading and please leave a comment and criticism in this chapter. Enjoy! and Su Su Na!

>Y<

Reference Chapter For Timeline: During Chapter 26: Back of the original novel.

*****

[A/N: I have published this for the meantime to compensate for my past and future time off. I don't know if some of you waited but in case you did, I hope this chapter will feed your anticipation and curiosity.]

Kae's POV

"Is everything all right?". That was the first thing I heard from my head guard as soon as he stepped inside my room.

I stopped removing push pins from my cork board and turned to him. His eyes reflect a mixture of worry and confusion.

"Yeah, I accidentally broke one of my snow globes and cut my palm while trying to clean it. Aran came in such a perfect timing and the next thing I know, he has called a nurse for me" I calmly explain showing him my plastered hand.

"May I see it?". He politely asked as he walked towards my direction. Knowing he will just keep pestering me about it and to avoid having them overly reacting, I just let him remove the plaster and examine my wounded hand.

"Oh I can't blame Aran for panicking. If it was me, I will call the ambulance immediately". The head guard voiced out as he grin making me raise my eyebrow at him.

"Oh not you too Puth, I swear I will smack you!". I blurted giving him a warning through my voice.

"What? Look at that cut! You almost lose your hand there!" he retorted as he tried to stifle his laugh which was quite too late since I already noticed it.

"Shut Up!". I muttered throwing him a crumpled paper on the face leading him to let out his laugh.

"HAHAHAHA, but seriously speaking though Kae. You should take good care of your hand, it's one of the crucial body part for a mafia such as yourself." Puth said with a seriousness in his voice even though he was smiling while plastering my wound again.

Mafia... Am I really such? I don't think I am any closer to that word.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Come help me clean this mess up". I stated as I pulled my right hand away from him and shifted my attention back to the cork board I just left not a while ago, pushing my thoughts away for a meantime. He just softly chuckled at my response and willingly obliged.