009

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

The story you are reading is Red Orion's fan made canon of Daemi's KinnPorsche Novel. The story is a product of fiction and imagination the author had from reading the original novel. It could be duly noted that there are some parts that are revised and improved from the original. Red Orion or the author also does not claim full ownership of the characters' names, place, plot, and story. Any resemblance in real life is pure unintentional. Thank you for reading and please leave a comment and criticism in this chapter. Enjoy! and Su Su Na!

>Y<

Reference Chapter For Timeline: During Chapter 25: Can't Stop of the original novel.

*****

[A/N: I sincerely apologize for updating later than the supposed schedule. I have important matters that needed to attend into. But yey! I was finally able to make an update. Thank you so much for waiting and enjoy reading! I'll be answering some questions on the next chapter, please drop your questions in the comment or send me a dm.]

Kae's POV

It has been three days since we found the second clue and the first artifact. And within those days, Puth and Fifth have been busy helping me with everything they could, leading for our treasure hunting to expedite. Now, we're on our fourth clue and we already have three artifacts.

I slowly massaged my temple as I let out a deep sigh. Messily, I slumped my back on my soft mattress while my legs are still hanging at the edge of the bed. My mind is too tired from thinking these days. I mean, I was glad that we are going somewhere in this but would it really be worth it? And I still have no idea why did Agong started this game.

"Pu, do you wish to play chess? But why go to this extent?" I whispered as I carefully examined the black glass pawn in my hand.

"Khun?" I was pulled out of my trance when I heard a soft voice calling me.

I hurriedly got up into a seating position and was greeted by two curious pairs of eyes. Of course, I almost forgot. Puth and Fifth were also present at the moment. And here I was, embarrassingly talking to my late grandfather as if he would answer me.

What a weird thing to do Kae...

Puth and Fifth stood 10 steps away from each other and were facing the hologram I created from the gadgets' parts I dismantled. They're helping me by deciphering some clues and testing the little gadgets I mechanically tinkered.

"You still okay Khun?" Fifth worriedly asked as he putted down the paper and pencil he was holding.

Hearing that, I immediately flashed an awkward yet genuine smile through my lips. To lessen the embarrassment I felt,  I stood up and walked to their direction. Without any warning, I took the papers and penci in Puth's hand and switched off the hologram.

"I'm hungry, let's grab lunch with the boys" I made my voice cheerful as I uttered that. And leaving them no room to refuse, I held their arms and dragged them to the door of my bedroom. "Both of you should go and change into your casual attires. You tell the others as well. I'll just change my clothes and meet you downstairs. We will be eating outside!" I added and even clapped my hands for the ideas I have in my head.