11. Staying Away

Next update only after 90+ votes and comments!

Early Morning

Mahir was still sitting beside Manik holding his hand,he couldn't sleep.Laksh was sleeping beside Manik hugging him.He needed his bhaiyus presence more than anything.

Bela was sleeping in the couch.Mahir looked at her lovingly, she didn't need to stay back but she did it.

Manik twitched in sleeping whimpering in pain.Mahir immediately moved close to him and carresed his head.

Manik slightly opened his eyes

Man(in pain):B..h..ai

Laksh and Bela to woke up hearing Manik

Lak:Bhaiyu..kyaa huvaa..

And holds Maniks hand.Bela checked Manik and injected a medicine to his iv.Manik calmed and drifted back to sleep.

Mah(worried):Bela..

Bel:He will be fine Mahir..I have given him pain killers..

Laksh was holding Maniks hand tightly with teary eyed.Mahir goes to Laksh and carresed his head

Mah:woo tik hey baccha..

Laksh just nods his head and get out of the bed and wiped his tears and walks out

Mah: Lucky...

Bela holds his hand stops Mahir

Bel:He will be alright Mahir..he just needs some time..

Mahir looked at Laksh and nods his head.

Next Day

Madhavi enters room and sees Rajan caressing a photo frame.She sits on beside him and put a hand on his shoulder.

Mad:Rajan..

He was still looking at the photo frame

Raj:Papa na bhout strict thaa..Always rules..family reputation..but avi..he was always living on his terms..when I followed Papa's path..he choosed his way..I was their for him but still I couldn't go against papa..

Mad:you are a good brother Rajan..you supported him many times.. when he choosed to join army you stood with him because it was his dream..

Raj(chuckles):yeah and when Anu ki baath aayi..he expected me to stand with him..but I didn't.. because I was too much worried about my family reputation..I couldn't accept an orphan as my brother's wife..I supported papa left India forever.. because papa couldn't take the insult..

Mad: Rajan..

Raj:15yrs..15yrs that's the time papa took to forgive avi..but me...I haven't even tried to know his details till papa wanted it..and it was tooo late..my brother was dead..(wiping his tears) and I came to know about it after 7years..it's all my fault madhvi.. and even after that I didn't know about Ruhaan till last year..I didn't know my avi had a son...

Mad:Rajan..we can't change what happened..but we will find Ruhaan..we will do everything that we couldn't do for avi and Anu..

Raj:I hope Madavi we find him before its too late..we just have 3months..if he couldn't find him Avis share will go to the trust..trust me madavi it's not about the money but it's Ruhaans right whatever our family has its Ruhaans.. everything and I want him..

Mad:I know and we will find him..we have 3months..if we could find shekhar then we can definitely find something about Ruhaan..maybe he is protecting our Ruhaan...
(And hugs him through shoulders) you please don't give up..