5.In Search Of.....

In hospital

Shekhar and Mahir came back to the room and the scene brought a smile to their face even between the tension.

Laksh is sitting leaning to Maniks chest and Janaki is feeding laksh. But laksh is showing lot of tantrums and both Janaki and Manik tries to make him have something.

Lak(pouting):mujhe nahi chahiya..

Mahir(coming inside):Laku.. Have it na baccha..

(Laksh turns his head to other side and tightly closes mouth)

Manik(fake angry):Laksh don't be stubborn.. Mumma give it to me..

(And take bowl from Janakis hand)

Manik(sternly):Mookh kholo..

(Laksh open his mouth while glaring manik cutely,but he didn't mind it and feed him)

Morning

Malhotra Mansion

Its around 11am manlak and Mahir where sleeping in the room peacefully after a very hectic and stressful night. Shekhar and Janaki comes their.

Jan:Shekhar..

She:Don't worry jan.. Mein hu naa..(determined)I won't let anything happen to my bacchas..now my sweet wife don't take this much stress..

(And peck her forehead she smiles slightly and goes from their)

After she left Shekhar takes out his phone and calls someone.

She:Hello...commissioner.. I don't want to hear all this..find who is behind my sons..nothing should happen to them...

(Cuts the call and looks at his sons and go from their)

In another city in a mansion

A man was talking to the lawyer in worry

Man:Tell me..what I'm supposed to do..last 1and half year sa I'm trying to find him..but..

Law:Sir I can't help..Murthy sir told me to inform you all this and I'm doing my duty...

Man(angrily):I don't understand what's your sirs problem..

A lady came behind and called him

Lad:Rajan..

And the man turns back

(Rajan Bedi and Madhavi Bedi)

Mad:calm down we will try to convince Mr Murthy..

Raj(helplessly):Last one and a half year we are trying but nothing happened...he wont help us..