6.

January Anderson
active now

January:
What the freak did I just witness?!

Akeelah: 
I seriously can't match your energy right now. What are you talking about? 

January:
Girl! Who the hell is that guy who stroked your hair earlier?!
Oh my gosh! I literally had goosebumps and butterflies earlier~ <3 

Akeelah:
Ugh! Girl, shut up! Stop reading into things like that. Though it kind of felt nice how gentle he was earlier. He is probably being nice since, we spent the entire night finishing our freaking report (we kind of bonded) without the help of our other groupmates!
He is not as bad as I thought he was. 

January:
Holy cow! Are you having a secret crush you aren't telling me?

Akeelah:
Oh my gosh stop that! I just literally knew him. The first time we met we both give each other some attitude.

January:
What do you mean?

Akeelah:
He's the guy I told you literally like 2-3 days ago who gave me a scary serious look when I asked his name for me to write on the piece of paper.

January:
No way! Now, he's all over you! I also saw how he comforted you when you look stressed out in front of your classroom.

Akeelah:
I'm freaking frustrated because, the two irresponsible groupmates of ours passed all the burden to us. He told me he'll do the report on his own since I made our presentation but, I didn't agree since I don't want him to carry our team all alone. That's just it.
I'll talk to you again, later. I'm tired as hell!