42.

Girl Power!
active now

Paisley: 
Holy cow! 
I seriously felt like I was in the movie hahaha 

Akeelah:
Yeah, it was intense.

January: 
Why? Why? What's the teaaaa?!

Paisley: 
Cassius broke down in front of the class followed by Justice. 
Everyone assumed they had an argument about the thing they've been doing with each other. 

January:
What have they been doing with each other? 
Come on! The suspense is already killing me! 

Akeelah:
Hold your horses, babe!
They have this weird kink of biting each other in the arms. From what I heard, Cass got frustrated at Justice for biting too hard as a result, Cass's arms ends up bruising.

Paisley: 
You know what's funny, Akeelah kind of called this situation from happening. 

January: 
What do you mean? 

Paisley: 
She said that sooner or later she wouldn't be surprised when the two will pissed each other off. Though, they pissed Akeelah first HAHAHA maybe Aki cursed the two. 

Akeelah: 
I mean who wouldn't when they're nothing but an annoying couple. Flirting with each other at my back kicking and bumping my chair and my freaking shoulder, causing me to ruin my notes!

January: 
Ohhh, you sounded like a bitter person right now! 

Akeelah: 
I'm not!
They can flirt or play around all they want. Just don't freaking ruin my notes!
But I'm not going to lie, I'm a little frustrated.
The last time Cassius talked to me he said he was happy around Justice and now, he was crying his eyes out in front of the whole class.

January: 
Have you started talking to him again? After what he did? 

Akeelah:
No. Of course not, I'm still mad at him for doing that.
He's still my friend tho and I can't help but be sad seeing him in that situation.

Paisley:
Yeah, That's why you gave him the biscuit you've been wanting to give for a while now. Just to comfort him. You still like him, huh?

Akeelah:
If only it's that easy to forget about him hahaha
But it doesn't matter anymore. I was just being a good friend to him.
Plus, Justice and him ended up making up again, anyway. Sooo, all is well :)