43.

Cassius Gomez
active now

Cassius:
Akiiii! 
Thanks for the biscuit! I really appreciate it :) 

Akeelah:
No worries :)

Cassius:
I'm sorry tho. Justice ate it instead. 

Akeelah:
It's alright hahaha
It made her happy anyway :)

Cassius: 
Aren't you going to ask what happened earlier?

Akeelah:
Do you want me to?

Cassius:
Maybe...

Akeelah:
Are you okay now?

Cassius:
I guess? Maybe I just got overwhelmed with everything I'm feeling. I was frustrated at Justice, I was frustrated at my brother, and most of all I was really frustrated at myself. 

Akeelah:
Do you want to digest those feelings one by one right now?

Cassius:
I'm not sure how but, I'll try.
I was frustrated at Justice cause sometimes I feel suffocated with her request. And when I speak for myself she would end up offended. It's been like that for a while and for the first time I couldn't take it. I was frustrated at my brother because he keeps shouldering the burden of our family when I already told him he could share it with me but, he's too stubborn to listen. Finally, I'm frustrated at myself for feeling this way when I could just be grateful for my brother's sacrifices and be more understanding to Justice's requests. 

Akeelah:
You know, speaking up for yourself is not a bad thing at all. You did the right thing by speaking up, Cassius. Don't beat yourself up about it. As for your brother, maybe you two could compromise on something. Because, maybe this is his own way of motivating himself to get things done for your family. I don't know if that makes sense but, who knows. Communication is really important in a relationship so, don't you ever hesitate speaking your mind especially if you're already struggling from that dilemma.

Cassius:
Wow! 
Thank you, Aki! 
Your words mean a lot to me. I appreciate it.