A First (Part 2)

Archie took a deep breath. Thoughts flooded his mind. He was more nervous then he had anticipated.

He rang the door bell and took a step back.

After a moment the door creaked open. Gold gave him a soft smile and welcomed him in. Taking his jacket and hanging in by the door.

Archie could already feel blood rushing. He wasn't sure if it was the thoughts of what was about to transpire or the way Gold looked with his sleeves rolled up above his elbows. Archie studied the structure of his arms, mostly to avoid eye contact.

"Would you like a cup of tea or should we head upstairs now?" Gold asked calmly. Archie couldn't figure out how the other man seemed so relaxed. He was fighting to appear calm and he knew he was failing.

"Maybe a cup of tea in the bedroom?.. unless you don't allow beverages in your bedroom, then we can just go ahead and-"

"I will make you a cup of tea. I'll meet you up there. It'll be at the end of the hall on the right." Gold motioned with his head towards the stairs before heading towards the kitchen.

Archie slowly made his way towards the bedroom. When he opened the door he was unsurprised. Golds whole house was very nice. Dark wool finishings and trinkets scattered around.

He walked by the bed, his fingers grazing the comforter. Very soft. He sat down on the edge, undoing his tie and kicking off his shoes. He fingered the less layers he has to take off later the better.

Gold walked in holding two teacups on their little plates as Archie was pulling his vest of his head.

"Stripping already I see." Gold joked, setting a teacup on the side table next to Archie and taking a seat next to him.

Archie felt his face growing red at the joke.

Gold looked over at him before returning to his tea, "We don't have to do this if you are having second thoughts."

"No. I'm just nervous." Archie chuckled awkwardly. He picked up his tea and sipped it.

"If you are sure."

"I am."

They sat together for a couple minutes drinking their tea. Archie thought about that morning. How soft Gold had been. He wasn't going to hurt him. Archie knew that. He felt the blood starting to rush again, thinking about how Gold had handled him at the shop. The way Gold's body felt against his own.

Gold was standing now, setting down his tea cup. Archie realized he had noticed his arousal. He quickly set his own cup out of the way and closed his eyes. Gold kissed him. It was hot and wet. Archie was throbbing. He wanted to be touched. He wanted Gold to touch him. But instead the other man pulled away.

"Scoot back onto the bed a bit dear.. So I have room to work." His voice was deeper then before Archie noted.

Archie did what he asked and Gold starting kissing him again. Gently pushing him back onto the bed so Archie was laying down. Gold climbed on top of him, a knee firmly between his legs. Archie tried to grind against him, desperately looking for friction.

Gold began unbuttoning Archie's shirt, kissing and licking his neck now. He undid his belt and pants. Then looping his fingers in the top of Archie's pants and boxers began to pull them down. Archie lifted his hips to help as much as he could, but he was already feeling his legs get weak.

When his pants were off Gold pulled open the top drawer of the bedside table and pulled out lube and a condom. He sat the lube on the floor and kneeled down between Archie legs. He took Archie in his mouth, sucking softly. Then slowly making his way down.

Archie felt himself getting nervous again but he was in and he wasn't about to back out now.

Gold kept a hand on his cock, stroking softly. He licked. Flat and firm. Archie felt his abs tighten and he moaned. He fisted his hand in Gold hair, begging him without words to continue.

Gold kept going, humming his own soft moans. Until Archie pulled him back.

"I don't want to finish until you're inside me." Archie told him, softly and slightly winded.

Gold smirked and nodded, "Let me know if you get close again before then."

Archie whimpered realizing Gold wasn't going to fuck him yet. He was aching for Gold to be inside him. Aching to feel filled.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when a slick finger slid across his hole. Gold slowly pushed it in and pulled it out. Soon a rhythm was started and a second finger was added. Archie grabbed one of the pillows and held it over his face. He was moaning so much and he was sure his face was a deep red by now. Gold added another finger and Archie thrust against him.

"Please." Archie begged, "Please just get on with it."

"As you wish." The fingers were pulled from his body. Archie moved the pillow away from his faces and watched Gold get off the floor. His pants were already undone and his cock out. He much have been touching himself while he played with Archie. The thought just made Archie want him more.

"Like what you see cricket?"

Archie's eyes quickly flicked to Gold's. Of course Gold noticed his staring.

Gold stripped his own cloths off. Archie admired his body as he put on the condom.

He stepped back over towards the bed. "Are you ready?"

"Yes." Archie could hear the pleading in his own voice.

Gold lined up and pushed in slowly. Archie's eyes widened and he whimpered a bit. It was a lot more then a couple fingers. He could feel his body stretching to accommodate. Gold was gentle though and didn't go to fast. When he was fully in he stopped and gave Archie a minute before he started pulling back out.

"You're doing so good dear."

After a couple minutes of slow adjusting strokes Gold picked up his pace. Slowly at first, but Archie was throwing his head back moaning, begging Gold to fuck him harder.

Gold leaned over him, sucking and biting at his neck. Archie's cock between them. He grabbed at Gold's bare back. Scratching. Looking for anything to hold on to.

"Gods, you feel so good." Gold growled in his ear.

Archie felt all his tension release in the most amazing orgasm he had ever had. He moan and gasped for breath, grabbing and Gold's shoulders, ridding out his high.

When it was over he pushed Gold off of him, not being able to bare the friction anymore.

Gold pulled out slowly and gently. Archie still cringed at the feeling. Gold grabbed a towel out of the side table and handed it to Archie who was sitting up. Then grabbed one to clean himself up. He took the condom off and threw it in the trash can under the bed.

"Did you finish?" Archie asked, noticing the empty condom.

Gold climbed into the bed pulling Archie close to him. "I didn't want to keep going. I'm sure you are tender. Today is about you dear."

Archie laid his head on Gold's chest. Feeling slightly guilty, but safe and cared for.