A First (pt1)

Archie's eyes rolled up into his head and he moaned. His had fisted on long graying hair.

He had never felt anything like this before. His parents had never let him look for a spouse and then he spent a lifetime as a cricket. And in this world he had never had the opportunity. That was until today.

He had come into Gold's shop looking for something. What was it? It didn't really matter now. It couldn't have mattered that much anyways.

He had begged Gold to help him. Even after the older man had told him repetitively that he could not or would not help. Archie had followed Gold into the back room still begging.

Gold was faster then you would think. Then again he was the dark one. Striking like a viper he had shoved Archie against the wall. Archie had let out a small whimper that seemed to go unnoticed. What didn't go unnoticed was his erection when Gold had pressed their bodies together while yelling at him.

Gold's yelling immediately ceased and a sly smirk spread across his face. "You like that Cricket?"

Archie swallowed hard, refusing to give an answer. He should just leave. Go home. Worry about whatever it was another time, but when Gold brought his knee up between Archie's leg he knew it was too late.

Gold leaned in, not breaking eye contact. His lips so close to Archie's that they could feel each other's breath. Archie slowly closed his eyes and closed the space between them. Gold kissed him slowly, gently. Nothing like Archie had imagined it would be like, hungry and greedy. Had Archie imagined this before? He couldn't remember.

The other man left his lips and began to kiss now his chin to his neck. Licking and sucking on the tender skin there before biting down hard. Archie yelped, but didn't push him away.

Archie's hands found their way into Gold's hair. Pulling him closer and massaging his scalp. He pulled soft moans from Archie's mouth. He was skilled. He mush have done this before. Or maybe it was just because Archie had never had anything like this before.

Soon Gold dropped down to him knees. Didn't he have a bum one? Gold was unzipping Archie's pants before he had time to react, pulling him free.

Gold didn't touch it though. Instead he looked up at Archie, waiting. Archie nodded, and unconsciously whined a bit.

That's when Gold had taken him in his mouth. Archie had been so overwhelmed in that moment he nearly came right then. He tried to focus on other things at first. Like why he had even come here in the first place.

Unfortunately, he couldn't help but focus on Gold. The heat and the wet. He thought Gold must have done this before. He must know what he's doing because it was all so right. So precise and just so. Just like everything the man did.

Archie's grip righted in Gold's hair, and he pulled back hard. Gold didn't put up a fight.

Gold pulled away from Archie's cock and looked up at him, wiping the spit from his chin with the back of his hand. "What is it?" His tone wasn't as harsh as usual and Archie took comfort knowing he wasn't upset.

"It's just." Archie swallowed, "I didn't want this to end yet. I want to do other things first."

Gold smirked, "What do you mean dearie?"

Archie looked away for a moment, "Sex maybe."

Gold stood up and kissed Archie again slowly. "How about we make a deal?"

A shiver run up Archie's spine, "What kind of deal?"

"Well, I do not have a proper place for that here, and I have customers to attend to. One could be here any moment. Let me finish you off now, and you can come over this evening and we have sex then. Hum? How does that sound?"

Archie nodded and just like that Gold had his hand tightly around Archie's erection. Gold sunk back down to his knees and put Archie back into his mouth. This time keeping eye contact with the theripist. It didn't take long then and Archie was spilling into his mouth. Archie moaned quietly, his eyes clenched shut.

When he was finished Gold pulled away and stood back up. Archie reached down and fixed his pants.

Then Gold held out his hand. "Tonight at 7:30?"

Archie shook it. "Yes."