Yandere Cheater Wife x Male Reader x Yandere Sister (II)

Sorry for slow updates

[ Akane's POV ]

Yesterday

I was staying at Mom's and Dad's house, to spend my vacation. Then out of nowhere in the middle of the night a knock was heard. I went up to the door to answer it, i opened it and revealed Y/N!

But something is different with him, those eyes. I remembered those eyes, he had those when our dog died. Those lifeless eyes,

I fell concerned to him and i let him in, i called mom and dad and we sat at the dinner table.

Then mom and dad went down and sat next to him, mom was hugging him and comforting him.

(M/N): Y/N, are you ok *wipes the tear of Y/N*

(F/N): I should've know that Hisato girl was a bad match for you son.

' Hi.sa.to that bitch if she hurt my brother I'll kill her ' i thought to myself.

Yes i fell in love with my brother a long time ago. But when him and Hisato got married and he seemed happy, so I backed off.

I fell so angry watching my Y/N cry, it's because of that bitch.

After a while Mom and Dad took him to his old bedroom and tucked him in like a little kid.

After they left i was waiting at the doorway. I still don't know what happened to my precious so i need to ask them.

" Hey Mom uhm, what happened to Y/N? "

(M/N): *sigh* well he found out that hisato was cheating on him with his boss.

(F/N): Yeah... hey akane watch over your brother ok.

' I knew it that bitch, If i see her I'll kill her. But i must thank her too, now Y/N is all mine~ hehehe ' i thought to my self.

After that i went back to my room and slept so peaceful dreaming of the things i can do with Y/N.

[ 3rd Person POV ]

The next day Akane got a phone call and when she check who it was, it enraged her, And she answered it.

Hisato: Hey Sis have you seen Y/N?

There was silence then she finally spoke.

Akane's mind: this bitch, she dare call me sister and she's looking for Y/N. I can't let that slide.

Akane: You fucking whore Don't you fucking call me your sister! And don't go looking for Y/N he's safe with us his family.

Hisato: ... B-but I-im he's f-family t-too.

Akane: Don't make me laugh bitch. You were never part of his family since the beginning. I knew, i knew something was wrong with you when Y/N introduced you to us.

Hisato: ... P-pl-plea-

Hisato didn't finish her sentence when, Akane spoke up.