Seiso Kanojo, Ochiru (II)

[ Tsukimi's POV ]

Nonononononononono. No Y/N you're not trash. I am I'm the one who cheated on you. I'm so sorry Y/N i didn't mean to hurts your feelings. And those presents you got are amazing and I'll cherish them forever. And you did gave me the best life, you gave me happiness and  comfort. You were always there when i needed you, but now that you needed me i wasn't here. I'm sorry Y/N please, please forgive me.

Forgive you? Why would he ever forgive a cheater like you.

What? I heard someone talking but no ones here, It's coming from my head.

Why not just go back to kirishima it'll be the best for him to never see you again.

No! It's not!

Why so angry? But think about it, did you deserve a cute and kind boyfriend like Y/N

....

No you didn't deserve him, He was so cute and nice but you broke that you broke him always remember that.

No! No! No! No! NO! Get out of my head. I deserved him I'm the only one for him. No one can separate us!

Then why? Why did you cheat on him then?

No i didn't cheat on him. Yeah, yeah. I was brainwashed by that filthy creature. He manipulated me and broke me and Y/N apart.

Ok then, what will you do about it?

What will i do. Well I'll kill him that's for sure. But I won't just kill him swiftly, no he'll die a slow and painful death. He deserves it for keeping me apart from Y/N.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Kill him! Kill everyone that'll separate you and your beloved, Kill them all.

Yeah I'll kill them all not just that Kirishima. But everyone that keeps me apart from my Beloved Y/N.

After that i went to the kitchen and picked up a knife and went outside.

" Let's start the bloodshed hahahahahaHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

[ 3rd Person POV ]

Next day

You were now awake and recovering from what happened yesterday. The doctors treated you and your cuts.

It was lunchtime and you are being fed by your mother while watching the news.

The news was pretty shocking a guy wad murdered at his home, the body was found cut by piece. Investigator said the weapon used was a chainsaw.

You already told your Mother the story about Tsukimi cheating on you and boy were she mad.

Then the door bursted open and it revealed Tsukimi there. She saw you and rushed towards you, But your mother blocked her way.

(M/N): Get out slut!

Tsukimi: b-but

(M/N): I said get out! Or I'll drag you out.

Tsukimi: No! I won't get out! I want to be here with him with my boyfriend!

My mother called for security to kick out Tsukimi. She struggled alot and it took 4 guards to restrain her and kick her out.

You mother sighed and went back to your and continued feeding you. And then she spoke.

(M/N): Hey Y/N, i was gonna say this yesterday but because of the accident i couldn't.

(Y/N): Ok, what is it Mom?

(M/N): Your father is getting transfered to a larger company so we're moving to another city. Is that ok with you?

(Y/N): Yeah, it's fine.

(M/N): Ok, you're getting discharged in 3 hours. And we're leaving tomorrow so pack your bags and sleep early ok honey.

You just nodded and continued your eating.

3 hours later you got discharged and you and you Mother went home. When you got back to your house you saw her, Tsukimi waiting in the front door.

Your mother forgot to buy somethings so she had to go back. Now you're alone to face her. You slowly went up to the door trying to ignore her. But she forcefully grabbed your hand. You tried to pry her off but her grip was to strong.

You tried to call for help but she forcefully kissed you to stop you. She then opened the door and threw you inside the house.

(Y/N): P-pl-please d-don't h-hurt m-me.

Tsukimi: Don't worry Y/N I won't hurt, well not now at least.

You began to shake uncontrollably from fear. She just chuckled seeing how cute you are like this.

Tsukimi: Y/N come with me and if you do I'll swear in my internal life I'll love you forever and love only you. But if you don't let's just say I'll end up bad with your parents you don't want that do you darling~

She then extended one of her hand to you.

(Y/N): if i go with you, you won't hurt my parents.

She nodded. Out of options you grabbed her hand. When you grabbed her hand you saw her face it had happiness on it then your vision turned dark.

What you didn't know was that Tsukimi was crossing her fingers in her other hand. She dragged you to your basement and she went out to have a bloody meeting with you parents.

Few hours later you woke up with an unbearable headache. You opened your eyes and saw you were in your basement. You tried to stand up but you noticed you were restrained. Then out of nowhere the door bursted open.

Then Tsukimi came in blood all over her body with a maniacal smirk in her face.

That was the last thing you remembered when you still had your sanity with you. Now you're broken and insane, with your yandere soon-to-be wife...

{ The end }