Yandere Mother x Male Reader x Yandere girlfriend (I)

From the doujinshi discipline

[ 3rd Person POV ]

Your only 12 years old when some older guys bullied you. You mom confronted them but they raped and blackmailed her.

And whenever they have s*x with your mother they will always send a video. You masterbated to this videos until you got addicted to it.

Lately she's been going out alot while wearing revealing outfits. You tried your best for her to stay with you guys but it didn't work.

Then one day a video was sent to you again. You watched and what your mother said in the end broke you.

(I think in the doujinshi your mother's name wasn't there right so I'll call her Mary)

Mary: Ah~ yeah~ just send the video I don't care about that child anymore. He's just another weak male, just like his father.

After you heard that you broke down crying. You didn't know what to do so you packed your bags took some money and runaway.

[ Mary's POV ]

After we were done having our s*x session i realized what i just said. I felt guilty to say that to my own son.

I was about to leave when my phone rang it was my husband and i answered it.

" Hello? "

(F/N): Hello? Mary are you there?

" Yeah, is there something you need? "

(F/N): It's Y/N, When i came home he wasn't here. I looked at his room and saw some of his clothes missing. I also noticed that some of my money was gone.

After i heard that i quickly went back home. While on the way home i couldn't stop blaming myself.

When i got there what F/N said was true, i quickly went out of the house and ran around the neighborhood searching for my son. Few hours of searching but i couldn't find him it was midnight and i went home.

When i got home i went inside and collapsed on the floor exhausted and i began to cry.

F/N left to report a missing person case to the police so that they could help us.

While i was on the ground a picture frame fell down near me. I picked it up and looked at it. It was picture of me and Y/N hugging each other. I cried out more as memories of me and my son flooded me.

Timeskip 5 year later
[ Still Mary's POV ]

It's been 5 years since Y/N ran away. That's was the same year F/N died in an accident searching for Y/N.

I've never stopped searching for my son. I cut all my ties with his bullies. And now I'm alone in this dark world, without my ray of sunshine of a son.

" Ugh i need some fresh air "

I was about to leave the house when all of a sudden my phone rang. I picked it up and it was an unknown number.

???: Hello is this Mrs. L/N

Mary: Yes this is her.

???: Hello there Ma'am, I'm a nurse in the XX hospital. A girl is requesting your presence here. She said your son is in here.

After i heard that i quickly hanged up and went to the hospital. It took a 2 hour drive just to get here. When i got there i quickly checked the registry for my son's name.

But the registry said there's no patient that goes as that name. Just then a girl came up behind me.

???: Hello there Ma'am, I'm the one who requested your presence here. My name is Bianca, Y/N's girlfriend.

When i heard her say that she was Y/N's girlfriend. Something deep inside of me felt angry about it. I shrugged it off and she began walking and i followed her, we chatted for a bit.

I found out from her that my son actually changed his last name. That's why the registry said he wasn't here.

We then finally got to his room and we went inside. There i saw an almost fully grown Y/N staring out of the window on his hospital bed.

He's so cute and so handsome~ wait what Am i thinking I'm his mother I can't think that way to my own son.
We then walked towards him.

Bianca: hey babe, look who i brought with me.

Y/N looked towards us with a confused looked on his face.

(Y/N): Who is this babe?

When i heard those words my heart shattered. Does he not remember me why, why Y/N.

Bianca: she's your mother babe.

(Y/N): *shock* my mother i see.

Bianca went up to me and whispered.

Bianca: Y/N just got in an accident and he was diagnosed with a severe Amnesia. Here I'll give you two some alone time I'll be outside if you need me.

Bianca then went outside and i went up to Y/N and sat next to him. We hugged each other, and it was quite an awkward interaction. Then Y/N broke the silence and we started to get comfortable with each other. Telling him stories of the past as i told this to him i began to softly cry from the memories. Y/N saw this and hugged me. It was warm and i fell comfort and safety. Then something inside me changed. I miss this i miss you Y/N. I'll never let you go this time you'll be mine forever and ever darling.

[ Bianca's POV ]

I wasn't very comfortable staying away from my Beloved future-husband. And i was really uncomfortable by leaving him with that woman.

I saw her eyes when she saw Y/N, it had Love and Lust on it. But i still have something to deal with.

I left the hospital and went to my car. I grabbed my laptop from the back and searched something, i mean someone.

It was the names of the 3 three guys who almost took my love from me. They'll pay for hurting my beloved.

I saw there names and with a bit of research i tracked them down. Yes, I'm an official professional hacker. After i got they're location i started the car and prepared the tools in the trunk and drove off.

{ The end }