Yandere Cheater Wife x Male Reader x Yandere Sister (III)

[ Your POV ]

I was still at the coffee shop waiting for Akane. It's been almost an hour since she left, and every minute pass my worries grow.

' where could she be? Did she forget me or what? Wait! What if she in danger! No she can defend herself. She is a police officer and a black belt at karate, So she'll be fine. Then wher- '

I was thinking to myself when a voice spoke infront of me bringing me back to reality.

I looked up and saw three random girls sitting across my table. The girl in the middle spoke.

???: Hello there~ your quite cute~ what's your name~

She said with a seductive voice while staring at me.

"W-well i-i'm Y-Y/N."

Then the girl in the middle spoke again.

???: Y/N, what a cute name for a cute guy~ My name is Juliana Arisu  and in my right is Okada Rin and in my left Shiba Fuji.

Rin: Yeah nice to meet you~ hey how about we go somewhere where we can be, Alone~

Fuji: Yeah there's a motel just nearby what you say Y/N~

Arisu: It'll only be us four~ and we can do it all day long if you want~ so what do you say~

"u-uhm, I--"

I was about to answer them when all of a sudden a fist punched our table. I looked up to see who it is and to my relief it was Akane.

[ 3rd Person POV ]

Akane: Hey yah sluts. I don't appreciate you talking to my brother that way. You better back off or else.

The three girls got scared and left the two alone.

You and your sister went back to your car, you noticed that's she's acting abit different.

Akane: Hey, Y/N, Do you know the names of those three girls?

(Y/N): Well. They said they're name were. Juliana Arisu, Okada Rin and Shiba fuji.

After you said that Akane exited the car for a moment and you saw her taking her phone out.

[ Akane's POV ]

I was heading back to my precious Y/N. I went back to the store and saw that three sluts where talking to my Y/N. I was heading towards them when i heard the girls say.

Shiba: Yeah there's a motel just nearby what you say Y/N~

When i heard that my boiling point skyrocketed and was angry as ever. I then punched the table to get there attention.

I told them to scram so they did. Then i took Y/N back to the car, and asked him the name of those sluts.

When i heard they're name i got out of the car and took out my phone and dialed a number.

*Ring* *ring* *ring*

Hisato: Hello, Akane? isn't it to early to be calling me after our battle and agreement?