46. Punishments.

***Parth's POV.***

There is darkness everywhere I see, and I can't move or stand up. I am lying in this darkness all alone. But there is this voice that keeps scolding me all the time to get up, otherwise I will get punished hard. Only one person talks about my punishments nowadays. Saira. The name shines a bright light in my long dark dream and along with that comes flashes of memories.

"Am I dying?" I ask myself.

"No. You aren't, but you will go to hell if you try to do so." I hear another voice. A voice which I haven't heard for a long time.

"Tiya." I say her name and look beside me to see her sitting there calmly looking down at me.

"Of course it is me, silly. If you die, I won't let you come here and if you do not, your wife will punish you. So either live or go to hell." She says with a grin.

"So cruel." I say.

"Not as cruel as you, Parth. You are trying to give up." She says with a frown.

"I am tired." I say.

"So you will leave her?" She asks.

"I don't want to. And didn't you leave me because you were tired?" I ask.

"That was different." She says.

"How?" I ask.

"Because I wasn't in love with you." She says and surprisingly it doesn't sting anymore and that realization gives me an odd relief.

"But how do I go back to her? I don't know the way." I say.

"Yes, you do. Didn't you once tell me we always end up with the person who loves us the most in a weird way?" She asks.

"But does Saira even loves me?" I ask.

"Isn't your heart still beating?" She asks me.

"It is." I say.

"For whom?" She asks.

"For Saira." I say.

"It means there is a clear hope that she fell in love with a stupid person like you." She says, then sighs heavily, "What a lucky girl she is."

"Indeed." I say.

Tiya leans over me and whispers in my ear, "Go back, Parth. Go back to her right this instance. Follow her voice now, not mine. Not anymore." She sits back and looks at me for a second, then stands up to leave, but then turns to me with a wicked smile, "Also... don't name your daughter after me. Even though I know she would have my good virtues."

"God help me then." I say with a smile and close my eyes only for a second, but when I open it, she is gone and I hear it.

I hear her as clear as a bright blue sky.

"Parth! Are you even hearing me? Pay attention. If you don't wake up in two days, I am telling you in two days, I am having my baby shower alone and keeping all the gifts. You will get nothing. And I mean nothing. Maybe except for diaper bags and wipers. Well, you are a diaper man now, so that is for you. Also, I kept all the burp and vomit cleaning stuff for you aside, too. Wake up and then you will be dealing with a lot. But I have an offer. If you wake up right this instance, I might give you a discount and remove vomit cleaning duties from your punishment. Sorry I can't remove diapers duties because I am still angry with you for disobeying me. From that I remember." Saira keeps talking and I want to see her.