3. Invisible

2 days later

Y/N Pov

Your outfit(A/N: you can change it to whatever you want most of the outfits are just what I would wear)

Your outfit
(A/N: you can change it to whatever you want most of the outfits are just what I would wear)

After our meeting with Pd-nim we all rushed back to our dorm to start packing our things.

Today is the day we are going to be moving to enhypen's dorm and truthfully I'm a little nervous

And we still have to decide who is going to pair up with who and because of the uneven numbers one person have to do a solo part and act with a lead.

I was jolted out of my thoughts as our van came to an stop.

I look out to see we have already reached the dorm.

We jump out of the van and start unloading our stuff.

" Here let me get it" I said as I get the bag for wonyoung as she look uncomfortable bending in her skirt.

"Thank you y/n-ah" she said taking her bag from me. I smiled in reply

Just then Enhypen members rushed out from the dorm.

We bowed greeting them and they start to help us carry out luggage.

Jungwon approach me reaching his hand out to help with my luggage.

"Let me help you with that...um.." he paused clearly forgetting my name.

Of course what had I expected.

"Y/N and no I can take that myself thank you for the offer" I said a little coldly yet keeping my voice polite.

"Ahh sorry if I offend you Y/N" he said flushing in embarrassment.

"No it's alright it happens to me a lot" I said which I think did not make him feel better cuz a look of guilt cross his face.

Trying to get away from the awkward situation I quickly grab my bag and went toward my group.who were chatting with the other enhypen members.

The first thing I noticed was the glazed look on Ni-ki and Sunoo  face as they look at my sister as she was talking.

Of course She is just that kind of person. The kind who naturally attract attention as soon as they walk in the room. Will I'm the kind who just fade into the background.

Tearing my eyes away from the trio. I look at wonyoung who look like she's in pain which is weird since she is only carrying a should bag.

Jake seem to carrying the rest of her luggage. Is she hurt I thought worriedly.

"Unnie you need help with that?" I ask pointing to her bag.

"Ah no it's fine y/n/n" she said but I insist and take her bag from her throwing it on my shoulder with my bag.

"It's really fine Y/N-ah. You already have your own luggage" She said trying to take it away from me.

"So? I'm strong you know" I said joking flexing my non-existing muscles causing her to laugh.

"Let's go inside you goofball" she said taking my hand and dragging me in the dorm.

The rest of the members where in the living room taking but turn toward us as we enter.

"What were you two doing outside" Soojin unnie ask as soon as we enter.

I and wonyoung share and look and burst out laughing making enhypen members give as weird looks.
While our members who were already used to us doing weird things all the time just look at us in question.

"This little baby here was showing me her non-existing muscles" wonyoung unnie said between laughs.

"Excuse me! What do you mean by non-existing. I'm really strong I'll let you know" I said back acting offended.

"Ok so it was you kids being weird as usual, now come join us we were just discussing who is going to be sharing a room with whom" Hyein unnie said making me realize that enhypen members were also sitting here looking at us weirdly

Damn! I forget they were there for second. I bet they think I'm a weirdo now.

On the second thought who cares they will probably won't even remember my name till tomorrow. I thought to myself darkly.

" So Y/N-shii who do you want to be roommates with" Jungwon ask me first clearly feeling guilty about the name incident still.

"Hmm. I'm alright with anyone" I answer truthfully.

"Then since our roommates are going to be our mv partner as well. I think you should be with Ni-ki since your both maknaes and lead dancer" he suggest I shrug.

"I'm alright with if Ni-ki is" I answer everyone turn toward Ni-ki who flustered with the attention nodded in agreement.

After a while everyone was partnerd up expect sunoo Sunbaenim because of the uneven numbers. Since I'm the lead dancer  they decided to give me the extra part so I have dance with both Ni-ki and sunoo.

With that everyone start going to their rooms I was almost up the stairs when I hear Ni-ki talking to jungwon.

"Hyung can you switch my partner" I hear him say I held my breath trying to think if I have done something to offend him.

"Hmm. Why? Do you have a problem with Y/N ?" I held my breath waiting for the answer.

"No, of course not. It's just I want to be partner with Do-Yun" he answered sounding a little abashed.

I let out a breath of course it's about unnie it always is I thought bitterly. I love my unnie and I don't want to be jealous of her but sometimes it's so hard living in her shadow living as the less perfect twin. The second option.

"No I can't do that. Don't you think Y/N will feel hurt by this. Besides Y/N can keep up with your dance she's their main dancer" Jungwon said . I hear Ni-ki let out a sign of disappointment and start climbing toward the room.

I huridly enter our room as not to be caught.

But instead of unpacking I just sit their on my bad waiting for Ni-ki to enter the room.

" Ah Y/N-shii you haven't unpacked your things yet?" He asked as he enter the room.

" I know you want to be partnerd with Do-Yun unnie" I said bluntly ignoring his questions his eyes widen in alarm.

"Wait....how you-.... it's not-..." He stutter but I cut him off.

" If you want I can ask unnie to switch with me" I said blankly.

"Y/N-shii it's not like that. I apologise for asking to switch partners. Jungwon hyung was right it was wrong" he said huridly obviously trying not to hurt my feeling of something. If only he know.

"It's ok you don't have to think about me getting hurt or offend. It had happened to me a lot of times. I know unnie is better than me at everything . She prettier, talent, Charming. All in all the better twin"

"I will talk to jungwon tommorow. Excuse me" I said rushing toward the bathroom to clean up.

Closing the door behind me and leaning against it.

A few tears sliding down my cheeks but I brushed them away harshly.

***********************************

That was dramatic wasn't it....
I hope you guys are liking the story so far......
Also it may seem like she's overreacting but that's how it feels to live in someone else's shadow like your nothing.

I'll see you in the next part

Buh-byeʕ·ᴥ·ʔ💜