4. Willing to Switch?

Next morning.

Y/N P.O.V

Next morning I wake up before everyone else taking a quick shower.
I put on simple outfit since we don't have much to do today.

( A/N: you can change the outfit to whatever you want)

Walking downstairs. I decide to make breakfast for everyone since I always make food for my members.

But to my surprise Jay was already in the kitchen.... cooking?

It was such an adorable sight I let out a low giggle. He turn to look at me surprised at my presence.

Blushing in embarrassment I quickly bow in greeting.

"Morning " After the look of surprise melt off his face replaced by a kind smile.

"Ah morning Y/N-shii and you know you don't have to be so formal with us" he said turning back to which I noticed now beating eggs.

"Ok , so what are you making" I ask leaning against the table.

"I'm making so some french toast, I hope you like them" he answer taking out a bag of bread from the cupboard.

" Do you always make breakfast for everyone?" I ask looking at his smooth movement.

"Yup, the others usually like to sleep late and some of them can be quite....um.. dangerous" he answer causing me to giggle.

"How about I cook breakfast today so you can get a break from kitchen" I said smiling slightly.

"No it's alright-" I cut him off before he could deny my help.

"Please,  I promise I'm a great cook" I said pleadingly

"Ok fine let me show where all the stuff is" he said giving in.

After showing me where everything was I pushed him out of the kitchen and tied my hair up in a bun and start cooking.

I know jay was only making french toast but I decide to also make some salad and waffles.

After a while I heard footsteps coming downstairs. I turn around to see jungwon coming downstairs rubbing his eyes still half asleep.

"Hyung?" He ask entering the kitchen.

"Ah good morning" I greet before turning back to the pan and flipping the toast.

"Y/N-shii what are you doing here and where is jay Hyung?" He ask his hair ruffled from sleep and he was looking so cuddly in his teddy PJs

"Oh his out in the living room and I'm here because I offered to make breakfast for everyone" I answer.

He nod taking a seat on the dinning table.

"Would you like some coffee" I ask turning toward him again.

"Yes, please" he said I get a cup from the cupboard and pour some for him.

" Here you go" I hand him the cup and start placing plates of food on the table as all the other occupants of the house start joining us.

"Ah Y/N/N looks like you've take over Sunbaenim's kitchen as well" Wonyoung unnie said taking a seat after greeting enhypen members who had entered the kitchen looking half dead I avoid looking at Ni-Ki his words from last night where still fresh in my mind.

"Wow Y/N-shii the food look amazing" sunoo sunbae said smiling widely.

" Thank you " I said smiling back at him.

Wait jay Hyung is still not here" Jake sunbae said

"I'll go call him" I said taking off the apron and walking to the living room to see jay just scrolling his phone

"Jay breakfast Is ready come join us" I said he look up from his phone smiling and followed me back to the dinning room.

" Wow Y/n you made all of this?" He ask sitting down at his seat.

"would you also like some coffee" I ask everyone stop eating at once and look at me surprised.

I also take a seat and grabbed some food. After everyone was done eating I start gathering the dishes but jay stopped me .

" I'll get that" he said taking the dishes from me leaving no room for argument.

I sign and walk toward living room to see jungwon sitting alone playing on his phone.

Remembering I have to talk to him about the partner switch. I approach him.

"Um.." I start awkwardly he look up from his phone and smiled kindly at me.

"Yes Y/N is there anything you want"I gulp.

"Um.... do you think I can switch partners with someone else?" I ask looking down at my feet.

"Why? Is something wrong? Did Ni-ki ask you do that?" He start firing questions at me.

"No Ni-ki have nothing to do with it. I just.... it's a personal reason"I finally said. He looked at me suspiciously.

"Ok we are going to have a meeting and you can ask any member who is willing to switch. Alright?" He ask I nod.

But I didn't notice a person listening in on our conversation and then leaving.

*************************************

I know the story is going really slow right now but it's going to pick up soon.

Also happy belated birthday to yeonjun
My healing

I was going to upload this part yesterday but I couldn't 🥲