5. I take back my words

Ni-ki pov.

I feel really bad for what I said about y/n.
She must have feel so hurt.

' I'll apologise to her today and tell her I don't want to switch partners anymore' I thought making my way down stairs for breakfast.

But to my surprise instead of jay Hyung it was y/n who was cooking
Her hair tied up in a messy bun.

" Why are you standing here. Instead of going in" I jump at the sudden question turning around to see sunoo Hyung looking at me amused.

" I was just going in" I said rushing inside with sunoo Hyung following after me.

After breakfast I was going up to my room when I head y/n talking to jungwon hyung. I paused for a second to listen.

Yes Y/N is there anything you want"I hear jungwon hyung say.

"Um....oppa do you think I can switch partners with someone else?" I sign knowing she mean it when she said that she'll talk to jungwon hyung.

"Why? Is something wrong? Did Ni-ki ask you do that?" Hyung start firing questions at her.

I hope she doesn't take my name or hyung will kill me.

"No Ni-ki sunbae have nothing to do with it. I just.... it's a personal reason" my eyes widen. She could have said my name.

"Ok we are going to have a meeting and you can ask any member who is willing to switch. Alright?" I decide to talk to y/n before the meeting and apologise for my behavior.

Y/N P.O.V

After my conversation with Jungwon oppa.

I decide to walk around outside for a while.
I put on my shoes and my face mask and head outside.

While walking around I noticed a big poster of serpent with all of us smiling brightly.

I walked closer to it to notice many sticky notes sticked to it with msg from our fans to us.

I noticed that compare to other members who has 100 of msgs.
My picture barely have 10.

Still I walk closer to read them.

You are an amazing dancer unnie I wanna be like you when I grow up- yeri

I smile to myself at reading the msg from the girl.

I know I don't have many fans. Fans even our own fandom forget about me. But I'm happy as long as I have even one fan who know me.

I know people tend to forget about you but don't let it get to you. You're amazing. - lilly

I spend some time just looking at the msgs from our fans.

I also read some msgs from the other members pictures.

I was about to walk away when someone walk over to me.

I look at the boy who was wearing a face mask similar to me.

The boy pull down his mask to revel a adorable smile his dimples on display.
It was jungwon Sunbaenim.

" Sunbae? What are you doing here?" I ask smiling at him.

"I was just walking around to get some fresh air" I nod as he continued

"And I think we already agreed for you to stop talking to us so formally" he said as I give him a sheepish smile.

"Sorry" I said getting a little flustered.

"It's alright. So I guess you were looking at your fans msgs " he said pointing at the banner.