6. Reasons

FLASH BACK 1 YEAR AGO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ni-ki POV
~~~~~~~~~~

I run out from the studio collapsing against the wall down the hallway.
' what did I do wrong. Why do everyone hate me' I thought holding my head in my hands.
The messages I received still flashing before my eyes.

It's been a month since our debute and all the members have received so much love and complements from our fan.

Expect me. For some reason everyone seem to hate me. I've received comments like how I'm holding the group back or how other boys from iland would be much better addition to the group then me.

My eyes filled with tear as all the things they said about me keep playing in my head as breathing become heavy.

I know I was working myself up but I couldn't help it and voices won't go away.

" Hey are you okay?" Someone ask kneeling down in front of me.

I look up my vision was blurry from the tears but her e/c eyes stood out in my foggy vision.

" I need you to try and follow my breath alright?" I nodded my ear ringing and my heart beating loudly.

" In and out. Come on now try" she instruct I tried following her finally calming down after a few minutes of doing that.

" Are you okay now?" She asked I nod feeling embarrassed for being found in such state.

" You don't have to be embarrass. It's natural to feel overwhelmed sometime" she said taking off her cap and putting in on my head.

Her h/c hair falling freely around her shoulder.

" You wouldn't want anyone see your puffy eyes right?" She ask as I hear my hyungs calling my name from down the hallway.

"Looks like they are looking for you sunbaenim" she said smiling slightly before standing up.

So she did know me I hope she don't tell about this to anyone.

" And don't worry I won't tell about this to anyone" she said smiling like she read my mind.

" Wait what's your name" I ask her before she could turn the corner.

"It's kim-" she was cut off as another girl come running toward her.

" Do-yun" she turn toward her.

She open her mouth to say something to the girl.

" NI-KI !" I see heeseung hyung running toward me panting.

" Here you are. We've been looking all over for you" he said hugging me.

I melted in his embrace as the other members follow behind him joining in the hug.

I look over to where I last saw the girl but she wasn't there anymore .

' Thank you kim Do-yun' I thought smiling to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovely non-existing reader
I'm back from my grave.

So we finally know why Ni-ki is so desperate to get close to Do-yun. But is it really Do-yun after all she do have a twin sister

Till next time
Buh-bye ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ