39.guilt

Warning ⚠️: explicit images.

We were both enjoying our quality time with christeena, slowly things started changing, i treated christeena like a submissive,  i always took care of her , on the other hand melanie was making christeena her slave.

Her punishments were getting harsher and harsher day by day, most of the days she choked her to death but gave her what she wants. to be frank it's really nice to view, her torture was fun to watch. But gradually it was  increasing on an unhealthy way, even christeena too complained,  secretly to me without melanie knowledge. So we discussed the topic melanie was fine she too agreed sometimes she took it far more than se intended. She reduced her punishments. i thought things were getting normal after that but this again started to replace over time, this time more complicated with feelings get involved. We know we both are good domme but still there was an unsaid competition blw us inn our own minds , who's the best domme. Asking that loud was not appropriate, but secretly we wished for answer.. pretty soon it was revealing itself. Christeena was starting to develop feelings for me , I've been noticing it for days . And it's been almost 6 months , realizing this i decided to change her but Melanie discouraged me , she said she only want christeena as her sub for now until we find a perfect one. In her eyes i can see Melanie also developing some feelings towards christeena, i am not typically sure what it is . She was even pissed when i said christeena liked me , she said i was wrong and reading the obvious signs wrong. After that Melanie 's deamoner was changing really fast she was truly hurting christeena, torturing her to extreme and fucks her as reward poor girl was always screaming red to stop punishments. This just angered me we started fighting, fighting really bad , both of our relationship was getting toxic and toxic each passing day . One day she discovered christeena was planning to confess to me about her love . It just angered her, she ve always wanted to be the best . So she started fucking christeena alone without my presence and  my knowledge and made that poor girl shut up.   Since they stayed at her place i was not totally in control.

Then the worst happened one day I came over late , her house was dead silent i called her , there was light on our playroom, i rushed on to that . Everything was getting blank, even though i am heartless my heart was getting heavier my minds were clouding and my eyes couldn't believe what i saw. I saw my sub lying in her bed lifeless .. melanie eyes were filled with tears she was on the ground sobbing silently with her head on her knees . She raised her head at me ,i ve never seen her this weak. I don't know what i should feel.

How i asked

I ...did it,.  ...i ...did.it ...she said tears rolling from her eyes...

I couldn't believe what she just said, panic rushed inside me

I couldn't believe what she just said, panic rushed inside me. I pinched myself manytimes to realise that i am not dreaming, i rushed near my little princess, she looks just like as she's sleeping except her neck was red with large and heavy round marks. I screamed, blowed air into her mouth , slammed her chests fuck fuck nothing was working i checked her pulse for a single beat but nothing....i want to sobb i want to run .. for the first time in my life guilt tripped me . Tears started to roll from my eyes .

I....i am sorry...Eliana i truly didn't mean too....it ...it was just an accident...i was too drunk to care...i fucked her and she screamed your name i got angry, jealous idk what but I drank a lot , I never meant  to take it this far but it happened, i don't know whether she said the safe word...my senses were all dumbfounded...my brain was fogged all i was feeling was anger.  ..idk when did this happen how...i..go out of control... please Eliana do something,,i am..so.. sorry...i never meant this to happen it was all an accident....she was sobbing uncontrollable..

My brain was too fogged,  , idk what to do my sub , my junior is laying dead and my best friend killed her well not intentionally but she did .
If the outer world find this out then we both will end up in jail for the rest of our lives.. even though I am not the convict , i will be arrested for many other things worse than that . My father would despise me. My little brother would hate me..but ..but an innocent girl lost her life...as much as this is crumbling me down i need to do something. Something quick, my father being a righteous man will never support this but we have to dispose the body.

Melanie we need to move the body, she nodded. I held her ik she's truly broken, i felt sympathy as well as anger towards her at the same time .

"Look you've to think carefully you're not the cause of her death. We're not going to jail. We're never gonna relive what happened here , from this very moment.no one died here, and you will never open that mouth to speak about it . You understand she nodded. And i need you to suck it up and follow me . We tried to lift her but she was damn heavy disposing her body was not an easy task. We need to seek help. You've got anyone ,she nodded her head. Thank God her Father was not so righteous, she said she already revealed her mistake which made me less worried but anxious at the same time. What if her father put the charges over me. Even though i had money ik i will never get support from my father over this kind of masscare..fear was looming over . finally some men arrived along with sanitary items . Within an hour everything was perfect, the dead body is gone..not a finger print could be found. The advantage of being rich...

Weeks passed missing posters of Christeena started appearing all over the campus, seeing her face made me guilty .. i woke up with nightmares hearing her screaming. I was drowning. But melanie was cool same as before I wondered how . May be deep down she too was hurt idk . But we stopped talking afterwards most of the people who saw us together started murmuring things .i was getting conscious over this fact what if someone find it fishy or unusuall. Police has been investigating thoroughly even asked students to help in investigation. They're  told to closely inspect unusual behaviours.
I need to talk to her. ..well i forgot she was Melanie Johnson. We both think same . She fucked William. Perfect !everyone got the news. 

They thought she cheated on me , most of them were really happy since i was the only heartbreaker but now i am heartbroken.  it's True though but it's not the heartbreak over a simple rommance .

...my hearts broken because i fucking ruined a life. Her pretty smile, the way she behaved infront of me , she was poor and scared when i approached her first.
But for the money she accepted my offer she's been good to me. She was a bright student .she  always talked about her dreams when I used to take care of her ...it was all perfect then why ..why did I have to ruin ...god her parents visiting each day at our class with a teary eyes begging before everyone to find their daughter.

Guilt loomed over .i was not able to close my eyes her smile and her lifeless cold face keep revealing inside me ..  i cried, cried so much that i decided to stop everything. I promised myself that i will never fuck a girl ever again..i closed my playroom forever . I tried to burry myself...

Final year arrived i was not recovered, but Melanie was just opposite. William was her new boyfriend. She never even glanced at me over a year. William was fucking proud of himself for one time in his Life. A win over me that's what he thought, little do idiot knows the whole story. What he winned over me is a poisonous snake..i let him have his victory....

Years passed.... Melanie Johnson and Eliana Roberts never remained same .never contacted each other but used to glance at each other during the companies programs ..other than that nothing. She's happily married to William Richards. That's it

End of flashbacks...