63.Budding Romance

Eliana's pov

"I have told you it was a bad idea arghh!!!!! I said running hands through my hair frustrated shit shit
Why Rachel, why"....

She laughed at my situation seriously i gonna fucking strangle her...

"Wait so it's a positive signal right Lia..she doesn't hate the Idea of having seggs with you...

Seggs your ass she's probably kidding me . I have made a total fool of myself after 5 years what will she think about me argh....

Lia don't worry it's just a start it doesn't went bad.. she's not mad infact i think she's really comfortable with your act . If she hates you that much then you would have got a different outcome much strict or stern one but she took it cool.

Because we're friends Rachel. Nothing more she's not mad at me because of that. Also she knows how I behave when I am drunk. There's nothing romantic about the situation she was just being sarcastic. "

"God I wish I didn't sound too desperate "...arghh

Whatever I think it's fruity you know anyways good luck.

Don't, don't do your good luck with me now this was all your idea.

Yes and I am proud of it she still likes you...

You're delusional Rachel, even though it may sound fruity she didn't mean it you know lesbians flirt like all the time, there's nothing new about it.

Well i don't know any lesbians that's fruity with their ex wife Lia. And she's single..

"Get out" I said throwing a file...

Yes ma'ammmmm....

I can't seem to focus on anything, minds been drifting towards last night

What could I have possibly said,do i have to ask her .no that would be weird . Do i have to apologise but for what, you don't even know what you have said or done to apologise .

Ahh!!!!!

"May I come in Boss oh God she's arriving with that same smirk in the morning. It's getting me nervous seriously it's like universe is playing some uno reverse back then she was the one intimidated by me but now I am the nervous one and she's confident fierce and sexy. Shy Kiara was adorable but confident Kiara hits different in every version she's so beautiful.

Ahem she cleared her throat .snapng me back to reality..my cheeks turned red .
She has a file in her hands , i need to discuss something about the new clients file....she said pointing something to the file..i can't even focus or find anything, seeing my confusion she moved closer and came  behind my chair hovering over her face dangerously close to me. I can smell her God how much I miss it she was explaining something but everything was foggy for me except her face her lips.... suddenly she turned to look at me our eyes connecting shit she was pointing something in the file and my whole focus was on her face. Well what is she gonna do fire me I am the boss afterall.

Eliana you weren't listening..No I was listening
Seriously Eliana you've been staring at me the whole time. Yea because you're beautiful sudden confidence hit me she was still staring at me with a look as if she was not expecting me to be this direct.

And you smell nice..i got lost for a moment I said removing the eye contact.

She rose up I lost contact with her smell. Her expression was not pleasant

See Eliana what we had ended long time ago me working with you and being friends with you doesn't mean...you know...

"Yea yea I know i didn't mean to i just thought it would be nice to compliment you and appreciate you since I treated you very badly back when you joined, also what I have said was very honest.