S.1 Episode 1 Part one

In the beautiful city of Paris, you could hear the Birds singing and happy chattering of the people in Paris and if you would just look a bit more deeper  you could see a dirty, wretched shithole of an Apartment with the theme song of The Emperor's New School playing......... (the best theme song in the Universe, just saying...)

CRASH!!!!!!!!!

..........................................................

"Rose......did you just throw my fucking phone against the wall......AGAIN!?" said a Beautiful (not) girl named Natalia angrily while pushing her blanket away and sleepily getting up.

The one who threw the Phone turned to the wall and put the blanket over her head. "Uhhhghgh.... Yes, I did we'll just get you a new one at the Store before school you dick" came a half assed answer.

................ "Fuck you dude...." and turned over. "You know what? Whatever let's just get back to sleep".

2 hours later....

"FUCK!!!!!" Rose screamed while jumping out of bed, "YO NATIE!!!! GET UP YOU CUNT WE'RE LATE ON THE SHITTING FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!" she threw HER phone this time at Natalia's head and ran to the bathroom while closing the door.

But little did she know that Natalia wasn't getting up......forever................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Nah just kidding the bitch fainted because she got a phone thrown at her head but the phone is really forever dead, because you know............it got thrown at her head.......

30 minutes later

"Can't believe we're late on our first day......again" said Rose while lighting a Cigarette.

"Well not my fault I fainted because SOMEONE threw her phone at my head" said Natalia with a tick mark.

"Hehe.... he I guess that was my fault" passing the Cigarette to her.

"YOU THINK?!"

After an exhausting 10-minute walk

"Fucking hell was it always this exhausting walking to school!?!?!?!"

"No, we just didn't move an inch while on Summer break"

........

"Hey.....we didn't go to the store for new Phones."

"........FUCK!!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING"

"HOW THE FUCK IS THIS MY FAULT?!?!?"

"WELL, YOU COULD HAVE REMINDED ME!!!!"

"OH, FUCK YOU!!!! I DON'T HAVE TO DO SHIT!!!"

They screamed and pushed each other while walking into school.

In the Classroom

Rose and Natalia of course sat at the very back of the class while watching Marinette getting tormented and eating some popcorn to enjoy the show.

(don't ask how they got popcorn.....its fanfic magic.)

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng."

"Ugh. Here we go again."

"That's my seat."

"But Chloé, this has always been my seat."

"Not anymore! New school, new year, new seats!"

"So why don't you just go and sit beside that new girl over there?" Pointing at Alya.

"Listen. Adrien's arriving today, and since that's going to be his seat, this is going to be my seat. Get it?"

"Who's Adrien?"

Rose and Natalia looked at each other and evil smirks grew on their faces.

"Yo Marinette it's just a fucking seat get over it! You really thought you were gonna sit there forever? How fucking stupid...." Rose laughed like a fucking psycho.

"And you really don't know who Adrien Agreste is!? Fucking hilarious" Natalia said joining the psycho laugh. Chloe looked satisfied at them while Marinette looked batshit scared of them.

"Yo, do you really know who Adrien Agreste is, because I sure don't" whispered Rose while still pretending to know who Adrein Agreste is.

"Fuck no I don't. But just keep pretending you do." whispered Natalia back pretending she knows shit.

"For those of you who don't yet know me, I'm Miss Bustier. I'll be your teacher this year."

"Oh, fuck no she has a happy- go -lucky personality" sighed Natalia throwing her head back, "Hey take this..." whispered Rose passing a 'water bottle' to Natalia, sniffing it she threw Rose a deadpanned look and whispered "Vodka? Really dude?". "What? you think you can survive this shithole without some?"

".........Fine you're right but if we get caught it's your fault."

"When did we ever get caught?" Rose whispered smirking while taking a swig.

"Well, there was this one time-"

"Oh, come on that was one time and I talked us out of it!"

"You mean manipulated us out of it."

"Yeah, yeah whatever."

After Class

"Those of you who have P.E., Mr. D'Argencourt is expecting you at the stadium. The rest of you can head over to the library." Miss Bustier said.
"Kim!" Ivan screamed while getting ready to punch Kim, "Ivan, what is going on?". "It's Kim! I'm so gonna get..."
"Ivan, go to the principal's office." Miss Bustier ordered while pointing to the door.

"The Fucks wrong with him?" Natalia asked with a judging look on her face.

"Don't know, don't care. Hey wanna go to the bathroom for a smoke?"

"Sure."

In the bathroom

"fuuuuck only the first day and I already wanna skip" Rose groaned while taking a drag from her cigarette.

"Come on it hasn't even been a week, you shouldn't skip this much this year, we barely passed 10th grade because you always dragged me to skip with you..." Natalia complained.

"Oh, please as if you-"

THUMP!!!!

..........................................................................................

"The fuck was that?"

"Are we high???"

"............really?...........that's the first thing you ask?"

"How long have we known each other?.................You think we can go home?"

"Yea let's go Home."

When they got outside, they saw people screaming and running out of school, they looked at each other with question marks plastered all over their faces,Before they could say anything, they saw a huge stone monster passing them.

.................................................

..................................

.................

"I don't want to know."

"Yeah, same."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's the first part of Episode 1.Hope you guys liked it, I know it's not perfect and maybe a bit boring but it's only the first Chapter I'm pretty new to the whole fanfiction thing so please be patient with me.

Thank you so much for reading this and have a good day/night!