Episode 1 part two

Rose and Natalia experienced weird shit in life. Like witnessing a dog trying to fuck a cat. But a super villain showing up out of the blue along with two superhero's that look like Furry's is pretty fucking weird.

"The stone beings are scattered all over Paris, and for the time being, they are showing no signs of movement and Police have cordoned off the area."
Nadja Chamack said as a variety of pictures were shown.

The screen switched to bourgeois the Mayor of Paris with officer Rogers standing next to him "We won't stop until we find a way to get these people back to their normal selves, but for now, we're not making much headway."

The camera flips backs to Nadja standing next to a photo of Ladybug and Cat Noir.

"Paris is relying on our new guardian angels, and , to sav-"

"Cool so we got two Furry's as Superheros now and some weird ass butterfly villain dude." Rose said while turning the TV off and turning to Natalia who was trying to finish her homework before school. She turned to Rose with a deadpanned look "I don't think their Furry's bro and don't you think it's weird that this butterfly dude and those two 'Furrys' just came out of nowhere?" Natalia asked as she turned back to her homework.

"I mean.....of course it's weird I just don't give a crap!" Rose said with a smirk.

"Of course, you don't" Natalia sighed

"The fuck you mean by that!?"

"Come on we have to go to school."

"Wha- Natalia!"

At school

As the duo walked in, they noticed a group gathered around Ivan and could hear Chloe scoff, "Once a monster, always a monster." Ivan becomes furious and marches away as Chloe continued to make fun of him "Don't let the door hit you on the way out!" Chloe shouted after him.

Natalia looked confused after him and turned to Rose "W-What does she mean by that? Why is she calling him that?" Natalia asked.

"Are you like for real?" Rose asked with a raised brow.

"Yeah?"

"Natie he was that stone guy that passed by us! Did you really not know that?!"

"Wait he was that stone thing?!"

"Omg yes, even I picked that up! And that's saying something!"

"Oh, fuck you! I-"

With Adrien (Bet you didn't expect that bitches)

Outside the school Adrien ran up the steps to the school doors but before he could get in his father's assistant Nathalie stopped him "Adrien! Don't do this! Your father will be furious!" she said while getting out from the bodyguard's car. "Tell him you got here too late. Please!"
Adrien runs to the inside of the school while Nathalie sighs.

While Adrien was running, he didn't look where he was going and before he knew it, he bumped into someone and fell on to the ground. He looked up as he was about to apologise but found himself starring at the person he bumped into.

A few minutes earlier

"Let's skip."

"Wh- no we're not gonna skip! Class hasn't even begun!"

"And? School is still shit! I - "before Rose could finish her sentence, she felt something bump into her and let out a yelp as she fell while Natalia was not even trying to catch her......

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you, I was-" Rose watched as some blond guy with green eyes started rambling about how he didn't mean to bump into her and how he wasn't looking where he was going and so on.

"Okay! Hey blondie it's alright, not a big deal you're forgiven." Rose said while standing up and stretching her hand out to help the guy stand up.

Adrien looked at her face and then at her outstretched hand while a smile grew on his face as he took her hand and got up.

"I'm Rose by the way and the one next to me is my best friend who didn't even try to catch me" she said while giving her a judging look.

"Oh, fuck you it was funny seeing you fall, and my name is Natalia." Natalia said with a shit eating smirk on her face. Rose rolled her eyes and turned back to blondie just to see him looking at her and raised an eyebrow still waiting for an answer. Adrien blinked a few times and finally introduced himself, "Nice to meet you I'm Adrien Agreste."

"Adrikins! You came!" before anyone could say anything Chloe came rushing over to give him a hug while talking about how excited she was. The duo just looked at them before they counted two and two together, "Well guess I'll see you in class blondie" Rose said and walked to class with Natalia while Adrien looked after her.

In class

After the whole fiasco with the gum class finally started with Miss Bustier checking the attendance.

"Agreste Adrien?" He jumps up with his hand raised while shouting "Uh, present!" all the other students laugh as Adrien sits down, and he and Nino do a fist-bump.

"Abraxas Rose?"

"present"

"Ambrosia Natalia?"

"present"

"Bourgeois, Chloé?"

"present"

"Bruel, Ivan?"

"PRESENT!" Stoneheart screamed bursting into the room screaming for Mylene while everyone was going under their desks with Stoneheart taking both Mylene and Chloe and everyone fleeing out of the classroom excluding Rose and Natalia.

"Natie?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna get drunk?"

"........................Yeah."

Both ran out of the classroom.

At home

Rose walked up to their balcony where they were watching the fight and passing a beer to Natalia while opening hers and taking a sip.

"You think this is gonna be a daily thing now because that was fucking tiring." she said while taking a seat next to Natalia.

"I hope fucking not cause I'm not gonna do that shit again"

"Cheers to that"