TAKING DOWN THE CHAPTERS

Hello!

Again, thank you so much for supporting this story over the years! After closing it the 1st time in 2016/17 (?) and reopening and closing it in 2019, I didn't expect the there were still those who wanted to read/reread.

The original plan of seeing it through publication still stands. I close as it needs to go through the gruelling process of editing, which includes chopping 50%, AT LEAST, off it.

Thank you for those who have left generous comments, voted, and dropped messages in my inbox. I'm so happy to hear that Losing Cinderella has continued to pull your heartstrings and become your comfort read. I'm happy that you've connected and loved my characters. I hope my other/future stories will have the same effect on you.

Now that I have reopened the last chapter of this soap opera (never really expected it would go up to 70 chapters), it is with a heavy heart that I'll have to close Chapters 4 onwards all over again. I do ask you to read fast so you can finish it before it is closed. There will be no further extensions and I am unsure if I will be reopening the chapters again. 

I will announce the date when I'm taking down the chapters on my Profile page; do keep an eye on it.

Through the years, I've been participating in anthology projects, which has helped me avoid slipping into a writing hiatus. If you'd like to get a copy you can follow the following links:

 "The Promise" (BRU Love: A Fair, A BRUMULTIVERSE Anthology, 2022)
- https://bit.ly/3d7VrTZ or you can PM me as I still have copies on hand

"Hiling" (Silent Nights and Happy Ever Afters by 8Letters, 2021)
PM me if interested in a copy

"In Her Space" (Pasko Na Naman by PaperKat Books, 2021)
- FREE TO DOWNLOAD at https://bit.ly/3xf5hdp

"Tears & Sun Showers" (Engkwentro: Tales of the Strange & Supernatural, 2018)
- PM me if interested in a copy

"Blooms for Rent" (12 Months of Romance, 24 Reasons to Love, 2017)
- PM me if interested in a copy

"Étienne and Amelie" (Beyond Light and Darkness, 2017)
https://amzn.to/3d23SQA or PM me if interested in a copy

Do feel free to send me a message if they're not available in your country. 

Again, an infinite string of gratitude for your support!

Wishing you all blessings,

Johanna