waltzing in the rain

A hand in hand. One quick and sure, flickering tendons and never once wrong. One large and charming, sly claws and centuries of stories to utter in your ear at night.

They danced in the rain, droplets sinking into their scalp and melting through the cracks of their hands. Waist and hand, eye to eye and how they swayed so dreamily. Like looking at a black and white film, coquettish smiles and wary fingertips cradling petal veins. Like standing ashore watching elegant waves crash against jagged rocks, an unbridled beauty as the sun sets beneath the horizon.

Around a homely cottage was a cunning clearing, foliage and trees threatening to swallow the world raw and engulf their delicate feet. Rain was pouring heavily - but all they cared about was just them. Soaked dress shirts and squelching boots but all they cared about was the red sun blaring through branches and a sunset arousing the sky. Their small world, consisting of a demon of rage and a god of the winds.

The sun was incandescent behind the two, waltzing between leaves and pale eyes on another.

They weren't destined, but they were fated. A faceted love between a demon and an angel.

----

pretty short but like MAN was i inspired for a tiny piece of writing :] i love these two <3 <3 also i took some words from tsoa just because

waltzing in the rain - OST by my favorite game Sky: CotL