Savin' Me

Hi guys!!! This is my first fanfiction and yes, it is about One Direction!!! Yay! Please keep in mind that there might be some "intimate" parts in it but i will try to keep it PG-13 :) Please comment on what you think of it, much mahalos!

P.S. the prologue just describes who River is from her point of view.

Prologue 

I'm River, and well I'm just River. I have kind of long brown hair that I should really take more care of even though i like it the way that it is now. I have have hazel eyes that are usually a lightish brown but they change color based on what mood I'm in I guess. I'm pretty tall, but its just because i have long legs which makes my body look less proportionate. My hips also add to that, I used to be skinny but now i pretty curvy, especially around the butt area. I no doubt get it from my moms side even thought my hips are probably wider than hers now. I always dress differently depending on my mood like my eyes. I usually like to wear wierd clothes, like things that would make people stop and look at me on the street but not because it's ugly or distasteful, but because it looks good. As for music, my favorite has to be Ed Sheeran he truly is Ginger Jesus. However, I'm starting to like One Direction... I don't know why but i just like them. Well that's me... at least for now.

Chapter 1

 River P.O.V.

"Thank you mom, really. i know how hard it is to let me go with Nicole of all people"

"Yeah, you should hurry up and go before i change my mind" she says with tears starting to gather in her eyes. 

"Oh mum" i say hugging her tightly with tears starting to trickle down mt own face. One whole month away from her to go to England. Nicole and i thought that it was  great idea a few months ago when we booked the tickets. but now, I'll just miss mum so much.

"Er... River, we should probably go now Nicole said taking me away from my thoughts.

"Alright girls, be careful. Call me, okay?"

"I will mom, I love you." I say as Nicole picks up my bags to get a head-start.

"Love you too sweetheart." she says watching me stumble away into a pool of people at the airport.