the confession

axl looked from the windows outside his house as he saw kurt in his living room.

‘what the fuck was that god damn twink doing in my living room?’ axl thought.

axl barges in his house.

kurt jolts, he looks at axl elegantly.

‘w-wow, he’s actually so hot...’ axl thought.

“what the fuck are you doing in my house, cobain? i thought i told you to leave earlier after we fucked.” axl was so confused, and kurt was so ready to confess his love for axl.

they have been secretly fucking for months and nobody knew.

”axl... i have something to tell you.” kurt glares at the red haired man. (GIGGLED)

“oh my god, what is it? stop trying to waste my time-” axl’s sentence was cut.

“ever since we met at that bar... i knew i loved you. listen, you’re just so god damn handsome... how can i not fall in love with someone like you? i mean, everything about you is just... you satisfy me, axl. i know i’m your fuck buddy or whatever, but i really really like you.” kurt catches his breath cause what the fuck, he said all that so fastly.

axl was at loss for words. he didn’t even know what to say cause he felt the same way.

kurt was regretting this, he thought axl didn’t like him back, so he quickly got up.

as kurt was about to leave, axl grabs kurt by the wrist and kisses him.

kurt was so so so so super duper shocked! flabbergasted!

axl pulls away and kurt just stands there in ahock like the shane dawson image.

“i like you too, kurt.”