gr

the next day after all tye shit happoened

“NAH MATE, I’M GONNA, UH... MILK ME SOME COWS!” axl speaks in a country accent while speaking to his neighbor outside of his house whilst holding a gun.

kurt suddenly fucking wakes up because of how noisy he is. axl just continues to yell in inaudible country words and kurt barges out the house making axl squeak.

kurt walks over to the neighbor and starts singing smells like teen spirit. suddenlt, luci appears and beats the shit out of kurt/j

“that’s not nice. :/” kurt speaks in an uwu voice, tommy appears out of nowhere and asks, “who wants dong pics?” axl looks at tommy with TEARY EYES. poor ginger can’t even live a goddamn normal life with these annoying sons of bitches.

raz approaches kurt with a aquaflask because his singing woke raz up. razzle dazzling sprinkles was so pissed and stingy because of it.

razzle swings the bottle at kurt and...!

BOOM!

“OUR LITTLE GR-” kurt faints from being knocked out, axl gasps so loudly even the entire neighborhood could hear it. holy shit, you son of a cunt, pest, twat, slag, bloody hell, crikey, mate.

“NOOOO, MY KURTY-POO!” axl screams and starts beatboxing out of nowhere emoly. edd13 mun20n appears with his ugly stanky ass and says, “i ate conditioner.” and then fucking evaporates into thin air, WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS HAPPENINGNGNGNGN!MMDNDM$?$?_8$9383939ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

“i’m actually gonna start violently bashing my head against the wall.” axl stomps around and barges in his house, it was so silent when he went inside. everyone were staring at each other. luci breaks the silence by snatching razzle’s glasses, RAZZLE DAZZLE GOT SO PISSED!

“DIN JÆVEL HOSE HORKE KISE” razzle’s voice cracks and luci just laughs not knowing raz insulted her in norwegian, what a dumb hoe./j aly walks up to them because she’s a goddamn superhero.

luci and raz start pulling each others hair, aly just pushes both of them away from each other. they both glare at alyssa... aly got confused and nervous as hell, she was gonna piss her pants.

“guys, okay, please stop fighting.” aly scratches the back of her head like she has dandruff or lice. luci suddenly walks away while outro music plays because she’s a savage. raz does the same because they’re both 4lifers.

vince neil fucking appears and starts flicking his wrist, axl sees him through the windows and barges out his house. aly just fucking stares because she knew shit was gonna go down.

vince puts a hand on his waist, chews gum, and stares at axl. axl does the same and flips his long ass hair, they’re so fucking yassified aly couldn’t handle it so she just ran away. while running away, she fucking saw STEVEN TYLER.

vince and axl end up not fighting and just stare at kurt who’s fucking passed out on the ground. wtf was happening.

anyways this was so random i’m sorry,, i had no ideas at all but at least i updated this shithole